Just watched Spider-Man

Who are these two and what did they achieve to be on a mural together with Stanley Tucci who created superhumans and Howard Stark who developed a power source that could fix global warming forever?

Attached: 1647122734412.jpg (1895x953, 268.55K)

>I can't stop making this thread over and over I have no friends

>check archives
>literally only one thread with that picture made before
>it's a week ago
Ironic to accuse others of not having friends when you apparently know every thread that's being made here 24/7.

probably not much, they are the only ones i don't recognize

Low effort performative racist post.

Excellet example of why it's cringe when a dumb fantasy universe tries to tie in real life

The chick is a random astronaut, pretty much an award for being black, and the man is Washington Carver who invented peanut butter. Welcome to affirmative action.

the peanut guy that didnt actually do anything himself but liberals paraded him around to show how not-racist they are and im guessing the woman is the first black in space, not the first person or someone who walked on the moon but hey good on you

how are there people who get triggered by le heckin 'ism on Any Forums today? wtf happened to this website. is it concern trolling?

I recognize Mae Jemison because her story was in the reading textbook we had in elementary school

>who invented peanut butter.
no he didnt, he told people to grown peanuts and sweet potato instead of crops that didn't suit the soil

It's a reasonable point of criticism, actually.

>wtf happened to this website.
NeoGAF imploding, other websites limiting free speech more and more (apparently something no one likes, except when people post things or have intentions they disagree with, which is when they try to turn Any Forums into the same) and shills.

>the woman is the first black in space
Is that even REMOTELY true in the marvel universe? lol

The times are changing my man

Attached: YAMERO.png (112x112, 23.8K)

No.

Since 2016 reactionary christfaggots have become the pearlclutching concerned boomers they always mocked, and I wish we could genocide all christcucks.

>I cant ask myself something based in reality
ah...I see

yeah i'm sure it's christians making these posts

Why is the first thing you see race user

If affirmative action inspires even one negro to be more than a mumbling buffoon that resorts to murder on the drop of a hat then I am all for it.