Me and some friends talking about hot celebrities

>Me and some friends talking about hot celebrities
>I say Isabela Moner
>Friends don't know who she is so I say she plays Dora the explorer as it's probably what she's most famous for
>Realise months later with no knowledge of who Isabela Moner is or the live action movie they both thought I meant a child and think I'm a nonce

Why am I like this bros

Attached: 20-203537_frog-meme-suicide-suicide-pepe-meme-hd-png.png (860x919, 337.71K)

nonce

...Isabella Moner as Dora is a child though...

>nonce is br*tism for pedophile

Fuck off anglo, it will never take off.

nobody cares

Yeah but if I say for instance Emma Watson is hot and say she's the girl from harry potter I'm not saying her as a child is hot

>it will never take off.
what? it has been used commonly in bongland for years

>Anonymous
Next time say Instant family

when you're right you're right

If you cant openly discuss hot teens with your friends then they arent really friends

wanker

OUTSIDE. It will never take off OUTSIDE. Any Forums ISN'T A BRITISH SITE.

weird how you described her as dora role instead of her iconic game of thrones role

You are just making it worse by talking about more pedo baits user

Even if you didn't mention dora the explorer she still looks like a child so you're a nonce regardless

You assume that your friends share your interests, but they don't. I'm guessing these friends of yours are just people you grew up with and not adult friends you formed on your own through shared experiences?

Attached: crabs.jpg (1280x720, 98.83K)

Similar thing happened to me

Friends were all talking about hot celebs, and when I was asked I said Mackenzie Foy.

No one recalled her so I said the first role off the top of my head and went with Interstellar

Now they won’t stop giving me shit about it

Probably should get better taste on women you'll never meet or bang.

>woman of any age liking...
Harry Potter the kid
His friend the other kid
Robert Pattinson as Sidderick
Malfoy the kid
That kid from Stranger Things
>nobody raised an eye

tosspot

Gays are disgusting

i can only tell them that this is the most beautiful woman to ever exist

Attached: 1572011841186.webm (1920x1080, 1.9M)

and yet you still know what it means

Cringe bugman.

childhood friends are much better than disposable adult friends. adult friends just use each other and drop each other like strangers desu

What kind of friends do you have that you don’t tell them that you think some teenager is hot?
No guy cares unless it’s a little kid or some shit

Attached: Beyond Belief - Copy.jpg (1600x1200, 148.06K)