Is catcalling a thing in your country

Here mostly nonrussians do it, it is considered impolite. Here's a vid of an average american women getting catcalled
youtube.com/watch?v=35KqGNa1FGA

Attached: 1106-ocatcall.jpg (900x600, 87.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=nBZ4tHJqkp4
youtube.com/watch?v=AltyhmrIFgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, I get called handsome all the time by women and fags. I wish it stopped.

Was whistled at yesterday lol

I can't remember anyone ever being catcalled, but my sister tells me it's apparently a huge problem, but she also called me a privileged white man not too long ago, so her opinions shouldn't be taken seriously

i reckon all these videos are fake

I have never witnessed anybody being catcalled as far as I can remember. I can't comprehend why people would say the things people are saying in that video to a complete stranger. That's so weird to me

I think its an american thing, happened to my sisters a lot when we were in USA on vacation, all black people tho

Nah, it happens here too, I witnessed it personally multiple times, guys honking at girls or shouting profanity at them, shits weird
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

>called me a privileged white man not too long ago
put her in her place

Attached: 1644521390296.jpg (789x1012, 213.9K)

Catcalling is only when ugly incels try to talk to random girls. It isn't a problem when handsome chads do it.

Imagine getting upset that people find you attractive..

>Hello good morning, god bless you, have a good day alright

>NOOO THIS IS CATCALLING PLEASE SEND THIS MAN TO PRISON NOW

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1106x1012, 69.91K)

never seen it happen
don't think it's real

used to get in trouble at school for catcalling older girls with the lads

Is this pic poking fun at the armor bras stereotype? Because the knight looks like a girl too

how much of a literal retard do you have to be to think this is real? the channel is a viral video marketer

women be like OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT CISGENDER PIG CALLED ME ATTRACTIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POLICE POLICE POLICE

they are all swarthy therefore it's bad

NOOOOOO NOT THE POLICE THEY WILL SHOOT HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK AAAAAAAAAA ACAB ACAB ACAB

life as a male here is suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=nBZ4tHJqkp4

This one is kinda sad to watch :(
youtube.com/watch?v=AltyhmrIFgo

Attached: 1647899451468.png (350x229, 72.91K)

France is a swarthy country therefore he gets harassed.

no its making fun of women

desu I can only see two situations there where this guy was clearly insulted for being Jewish. Most of these reactions can't be called insulting or the insult isn't directly pertaining to his Jewish identity. You can't tell me he was called a homo for being Jewish ffs.