ITT: Uncomfortable moments in kinos

ITT: Uncomfortable moments in kinos.

Attached: slaves.png (949x722, 844.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S9kTeEshewY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont watch capeshit

More like eye-opening moments. I voted Biden after watching this at the kinoplex.

The underpaid writer wrote for the actress in a Disney movie

Oh my fucking god. This is so woke. Hollywood is genociding whiteness.

bet youd go see the fucking pyramids though you dumb cunt

the entire nuderman series is uncomfortable

lol girls have such dumb ideals but we tolerate them because they feel soft and smell ncie

Oof, Zendaya brining the pain. White audiences learned a lesson that day.

But you knew it was from capesh-
Oh.
You like capeshit, don’t you user

Attached: 06DD8FFA-A41A-4C86-81B4-C2EF790E4E32.jpg (640x640, 52.13K)

No. Thats DC. Marvel can do anything they want and I will consume because I dont want to relate Marvel films to anything negative. If I do, then thats half my childhood memories of films corrupted so I rather be in denial.

youtu.be/S9kTeEshewY

i see this pic posted at least 2 times a day but ok

where the fuck are her boobs?

>ITT 1 Throwaway moment that no one really remembers or cares about expect for race seethers, leftie fags or blacks.

Runaway slaves stole them.

Cope. Flat is beautiful. Flat is the future. And I am NOT saying that because pedosexuality is coming.

Attached: 1634160483739.jpg (481x1337, 70.55K)

ok faggot

normalfags can't into smug lolis so they just post the same few spongebob images

This post is the cope.

Attached: Sandalia.jpg (1908x1146, 312.31K)

The fuck is pedosexuality?

Flat = neotenous. Big tits = not neotenous = picrel.

You wanting big tits is holding back evolution, basically. Zendaya is fucking ugly though.

Attached: 1647194044086.jpg (1536x2048, 331.42K)

Question for whites. If you didn't like blacks (totally understandable by the way, not exactly the type of people you wanna be around) why did you bring them into your new country by the thousands. And before you say something about how slave sellers weren't white, well someone was offering because someone was buying, if whites haven't bought them there would be no market.

>but ok
go back

Thats because those weren't slaves in her mind. Only black slaves matter. Her fucking clothes were made by Chinese slaves and she doesn't give a fuck

Attached: African slaves.png (720x720, 309.15K)

White people aren't one organized entity. 99% of white people have no say in what the governments of white countries do. Sorry that you need this explained to you.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE NORMAL WORDS LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE THAT MAKES YOU A NORMIE REDDIT TRANNIE COMMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is why you don't have a girlfriend.