Are you afraid of driving in your country?

Are you afraid of driving in your country?

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 5.22K)

Yes

Yes. I have a license but I haven't piloted a car in 3 years. I failed the driving exam nearly 10 times. I am too distracted to manage traffic. I pass red lights, make illegal turns, drive on the wrong lane, etc. Driving requires a level of focus that I lack.

>piloted a car

Attached: 1633790131422.png (399x398, 85.85K)

im afraid but not for myself
im afraid for those in front of my truck when i slam on the gas
afraid they'll survive even when i back over them

Attached: 1630570052703.jpg (250x199, 6.79K)

No, and that's the reason I slipped and crashed on the bike.

Attached: 2d4230f6c5314ed6be1cefd43c098613-4128259271.jpg (912x916, 170.57K)

I drove junior rally from the age of 12 to 17.
Driving is the one thing I really enjoy in life.
And since I've literally crashed while racing many times, rolled my car, smashed into rocks and even done a barrel roll I've lost the fear of crashing.

Yes, I have my license but it's been two years since I last drove. The combination of ADHD and anxiety make driving a really unpleasant experience for me, and I can't trust myself to not get in an accident.
I need to move somewhere with good public transportation

I'm probably one of top 5% drivers in my cunt

Yes.

no. but i am afraid that my car wont start considering its just been sitting for 2 weeks.

driving rally as a kid and rolling around is not the same as a front collision in 90 and 100 km/h

i already made an accident that gave me a trauma

Stop scaring people, norge

Attached: 1648865845014.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

True but that fear has still been eradicated.
But I have done a crash almost like that.
Lost control going around 90km/h, smashed into a big old tree. Dead stop.
Both my eyes were bloodshot and I broke both collarbones from the safety harness.
Rollcage saved my life. That's one of the main reasons I have a cage in my daily driver Volvo (940).

I used to fear driving 2 years ago because I failed many times my driving exams before getting my licence. I eradicated the fear just simply because of a lack of public transportation in my hometown and a need of cigarettes.

I am absolutely terrified of meeting God when I die.

Attached: images (11).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

I just got my license so I need to get on the road quickly before I start being afraid.

Why? Have you committed alot of sins?

I'm kind of reckless driver yet have never been fined or caused a single accident

My parents kept pushing me to have a driver's licence saying I'd need it for a job

Learning to drive was an absolutely unpleasant experience because the instructor would yell at me about every single little mistake and the stress would cause me to make more mistakes, it was difficult to pay attention to the traffic around me, the lights, road signs and the road lines

Thankfully passes my driver exam second try, then ended up just not driving at all because as much as riding down a long stretch of road or in the countryside is peaceful to me, in the citt I'm just a big bundle of nerves and can't focus at all, constantly fearing I'll kill someone or get in a crash

My plan is to either just work somewhere I'd be able to get to easily via public transport or work remotely. Being behind the wheel of a big metal machine is just too much stress and responsibility for me

When I read all these fuckin' comments of you poor drivers I hope you will never visit Germany.

Driving on our high speed autobahns without any speed limit would be your death sentence.

Ofcourse not, I am not retarded.

I'm not really afraid, but I hate it. I always get sleepy when driving, so I either have to stop and take a nap, or struggle and risk dying. If I can I'd rather take the train.