The most powerful villain Batman ever had to contend with in a live action movie

The most powerful villain Batman ever had to contend with in a live action movie

Attached: 431FCC4F-6A91-4818-9419-E87A99B76BC1.jpg (720x959, 233.36K)

Steppenwolf wanted us ro team up with niggers and turn globohomo? Glad superman stopped that faggot then.

And the most bland. Shame that Snydersirs haven’t realized nobody cares about the “power levels” of fictional characters

Attached: E1716A21-B5D1-4E77-AEB3-AFF13F19E2B1.jpg (780x520, 46.03K)

I mean I was just stating a fact

>intergalatic monstrous demon
>speaks fluent english
????????

I don't think I can even imagine a villain more bland.

Did Batman have a single combat encounter with Steppenwolf, besides the Nightcrawler getting wrecked?

>Shitty CGI dude who's much weaker than the actual villain
>Show the main villain defeated on screen by two dudes that didn't even get named
>We are supposed to think he matters
LOL, Snyderites are scum

Best monster design in decades. Find me one better

Attached: D99E4F5C-2E81-4D54-AD2B-70D0EB5A0110.png (717x698, 771.25K)

Wasn't Doomsday far more powerful? Superman died to Doomsday but Flawless Victoried this guy and Batman was in both of those fights.

Is that Thanos in some weird armor?

the down syndrome eyes were too distracting to take seriously

Yeah but Steppenwolfs coolness lies in his design and his character. I honestly wish they would bring him back as a member of the justice league. But his CGI might be too expensive

Attached: C7839A9B-DA37-4BE7-89D3-08C5EE407DDA.png (1136x640, 1.94M)

The ultimate cringe when you realise people in this thread are serious.
DC movie villains are shit. No screen presence at all and all pretty much look the same shitty, tall, shiny metal orc faced cunts.

what ps3 game is this?

>Yeah
So we agree. Don't be a goalpost moving faggot. I'm not on the snyder payroll.

>beats up Wonder Woman who was able to go toe to toe with Doomsday
>gets immediately ragdolled by Superman

Joke of a villain.

This. That shit made no sense. On top of that Doomsday was growing stronger during their fight.

IT was such a ugly forgetable design, Zack Snyder sucks. His bleak, dark and disgusting world design and storytelling is toilet paper.

Sorry if you can't handle mature capekino, kid.

Batman in BvS is a really interesting exploration of the character. It's modernizing Watchmen in a lot of ways. This is true at least until the "BvS" actually starts and then it becomes unwatchable garbage for many reasons.