What do people in your cunt think about Russia?

What do people in your cunt think about Russia?

Most people in the former GDR either like or love them, elsewhere most people are rather indifferent.

We dont like americanos outside of Sao Paulo, so we like russians

As far as i've seen people are pretty indifferent towards them, others like them and even support their war against "le ebil nazoos".

>I'm from Taiwan
Nice try. We all know Taiwan is a psy op made by the electronic industry to hide the truth about microchips

Lord Xi will smash you fuckers like the rats youre

Mostly they like them because of GDR propaganda.
This of course doesn't really apply to people who weren't exposed to but to some degrees the parents will pass their opinions on.
Of course there are also some people with a real hate for Russians, but most of them don't say it out loud.

>I'm from Taiwan and I say kill them all

Attached: taiwan.png (864x776, 562.32K)

i dont get the chimping out against russia
since we are joining the eu, our tv also started daily 'russian bad' orwellian mantra but i simply dont understand the narrative

russians arent trying to pressure us into sanctions and embargos so we have to buy 5 times more expensive american energents
russians arent telling me burn-loot-murder (blm for short) protests are peaceful and i need fentanyl floyd statues as rolemodels for my children
russians arent forcing any neoliberal deindustrialized economy on me where you can only do a service job where you lose 50% of your income to taxes and other 50% to rent and cant own anything outside consumer goods
russians dont have aggressive foreign policy that murdered 90% of all civilians who died unnatural death since 1945, arming terrorists such as contras in nicaragua, azov in ukraine, rogue nuclear state of israel doing ethnic cleansing in palestine, arming saudi barbaria which is killing more civilians in yemen than any other region in the world atm

honestly dont get the 'russia bad' hype, western media is berserk because russians bombed overseas shell corporation called ukraine where biden's crackhead son owns burisma holdings, so i dont get it, russians want to sell me gas and wheat and steel 5 times cheaper and corrupt isramerican oligarchy is going berserk

It's varies
zoomoids support US
those who grew up during the cold War or under US sanctions support Russia

Baza

nice rap

Okay, here's the truth: western media are nothing but a Polish puppet. It's us who seek to destroy Russia, and we desire this out of sheer, unwarranted malice. That is all.

they are frens

Attached: Screenshot_1 (6).png (331x232, 99.16K)

I wish that our countries could get along. But most normies want Russia to balkanize or be annexed by Ukraine.

>annexed by Ukraine

Attached: index.jpg (179x282, 7.46K)

>mfw grandpa was right about Poland

Attached: 274346488_1674404122897042_207467606487725802_n.jpg (480x417, 10.19K)

What are some of the things that nostalgic boomers say about the GDR?

You underestimate how bad American history classes are. Back when I was in school we couldn't even finish half the curriculum because everyone was busy goofing around.

>future urban crater country #123123 talking shit
nigga you and the baltics will be the next ukraine right after usa pulls out of europe like it pulled out of afghanistan

germany is needed to make cars, france to make cheese and wine, britain so we can ask the queen the secret to immortality, but poland is getting fucking recycled into fertilizer once pentagon eu fund dries up to make more fentanyl floyd statues due domestic demand

Most of them say that it was easier to raise a family, rent was not nearly as high as it is now, that jobs were more secure and even paid better, that the STASI was not as omnipresent as people make it out today, stuft like that.
Some truth to it, some is just nostalgia.

Russian natural western border isnt Dnieper but Rhine river in Germany.

Once Xi declare his trade war on USA, USA will have to melt all f35s into fentanyl floyd statues to meet demand at home, it wont be able to keep arming random terrorists like azov and isis, and it wont be able to keep artificial nato nations on life support.
Screencap this.
Once USA pulls out of Europe like it pulled out of afghans (talibs won), syria (isis lost), texas (mexico annexed it already demographically) etc, Russian natural border is Rhine.

>secret to immortality
It's adrenochrome.