His brain is fucking fried. He is complaining about Don't look up editing jokes saying that they are not funny...

His brain is fucking fried. He is complaining about Don't look up editing jokes saying that they are not funny, when they are the exact same shit he does in his videos!
He is insane

Attached: images - 2022-03-20T012129.867.jpg (554x554, 18.08K)

Dog

would be based if he wasn't also gay

Attached: join.png (772x358, 499.16K)

This faggot really ran with the "You don't need to finish a movie to review it" thing, atleast half of the movies he reviewed in his new video he didn't finish. Its one thing if a movie Is so dogshit its unwatchable, but this nigger was passing out 6/10's and saying he enjoyed films he didn't even fucking finish. I guess watching movies cuts into his day-drinking and dog-fucking time.

Anthony Fantano of movies.

Dog sex

>This faggot really ran with the "You don't need to finish a movie to review it"
he's right.
Sometimes you just know.

No he's retarded and he doesn't even abide to his retarded logic. Watching a movie and not seeing it's end is the same as watching the end of a movie and not seeing its beginning. beginnings and endings share equal value in a story. If you have not experienced both you haven't experienced the story. Regardless of this he's just being fucking lazy and giving good reviews to movies he didn't fully watch.

>dogshit
DOG?

If a movie is so bad that I can't stand to sit through 20 minutes of it, then I know it's bad. I don't care how 'good' the ending is

Attached: took restraint 3.png (903x636, 379.36K)

Poster child for anti-drug campaigns

Aside from the faggotry and beastiality aspects of his being I find him to actually be a decent movie channel

Dogfucker.

Don't give a review of the movie then. You aren't experiencing the story and then critiquing it, you're rejecting the story outright, you're assessment is based on your prediction that the rest is bad, not actually knowing it's bad.

>you're rejecting the story outright
that's a perfectly valid review.
"It's shit, don't watch it" is a review.

You don't have the knowledge to assess whether it's shit or not. "I predict this will be shit, so don't watch" isn't a review. We aren't talking about a random guy walking out of a theater. Or someone flipping the channel if a movie is boring, nobody gives a fuck about that. This nigger has made it his job to advertise his opinion. It should be informed.

>You don't have the knowledge to assess whether it's shit or not
yes you do.

The critical drinker is a well noted racist and sexist pig. I don’t validate anything that radioactively toxic bastard has to say, especially when it involves people of color…

he's literally a pedophile, why should i care

did he say that?

what do you mean?

>get fingered by your brother as a kids while watching the lion king
>become embarrasing furry thats obsessed with a mediocre childrens film well into adulthood

I dont hate him, I pity him.

why is Any Forums obsessed about this dog fucker?