What was there fucking problem?

What was there fucking problem?

Attached: 1560466690084.jpg (375x254, 18.58K)

in a gay globohomo (canadian) show

Niggers.

Smokes. Lets go.

Low self esteem losers without a future in a trailer park where the toughest coolest guys are just.. three losers who somehow have more self esteem than them.

You dont even smoke, bubbles

GIME A SMOKE HAIRDO

Three losers with more money and better business sense/connections than you

Didn't the one guy Trevor bitch that they treated him like that offscreen too? And it backfired on him and everyone told him to stop being a pussy and he disappeared?

They got paid like 10 bucks an hour, and treated like shit by the female producer.

>there
Their.
Faggot mutt.

Attached: 1646369858856.png (2500x1000, 560.54K)

Completely stupified by smokes and grass and too pathetic to improve their lives on their own, some comedy gems from them like the time they recounted Ricky wrecking the garbsge truck.

Yeah it's just a show.
Also this is an image board, post fucking images, boys.

Attached: 1646369609827.jpg (1852x1471, 722.19K)

i can't give you a baaaaam boys, but i can, i can give you a GREEN EGGS AND HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Attached: 872450d0b2ed88187b469f2d6559cfd9.jpg (640x640, 79.59K)

Attached: phil-trailerpark.gif (498x275, 3.9M)

Nothing. Didn't they luck out and leave the show before Netflix bought it and completely fucked up the entire series?

So who was the worse influence and the reason for what she is now?

Attached: elliot page trailer park.jpg (1244x598, 234.15K)

>Snoop Dogg makes an appearance
And that's exactly when the show went to shit. It went from canadian redneck dipshits doing whatever crazy scheme to make money to everything revolving around "dude weed XD" It's like they dropped everything that was likable and told Seth Rogen to start writing for the show.

>What was there fucking problem?
They're in love with Ricky & Julian.

probably lucy
everything that bitch touches turns to shit

Prime ellit page cunny

I watched it for the first time recently and I was kind of sad if someone on set, like some random camera guy or whatever, molested her and fucked her up.

I recently watched it and the quality was BAD after like season 7 or 8 or whatever. Whenever the trailer park becomes an old folks home. I think Netflix bought it at that time. It was BAD. Like everything after season 1 Heroes bad.

FRIG OFF HOMERSEXUALS

Attached: FRIG OFF RICKY.gif (608x336, 3.94M)

man they just deleted the caturday thread
this board anymore...

Attached: FRIGGG OFFFFFFFffffffffffff.jpg (782x1104, 106.38K)