Olivia Thirlby in Dredd (2012)

Discussion related to a 25 year old Olivia Thirlby playing the role of Cassandra Anderson in Dredd (2012)

Attached: A87560EA-CE31-44CC-9A69-F1C8117F0069.jpg (750x422, 71.07K)

I would treat her to a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant

Cassanderson

shit movie

CUTE
too bad she's a self-admitted SLUT

She was 24 in that movie

>le cute idealist becomes unquestioning
Boring. I'd rather have just dredd going around annihilating people and widowing latinas and let that speak for itself instead of having this bitch go "ummm is executing surrendered criminals LE BAD???" no shit Dredd is a bad person in a bad world. The most morality you could ever get out of a Dredd story is having his ZOG brains blasted across a wall, so why bother? Just make an entertaining movie with cool CGI deaths.

>Dredd (2012)
Shit! 10 years already? I guess we're not getting another one with Urban, are we?

oh FUCK. SORRY. Sorry I made one minor mistake. You get off on correcting people big man? Huh?

Vanessa Lengies > Olivia Thirlby

When you see the new leaks, you'll agree. Ain't gonna spoon feed ya. So don't ask.

Spoon-feed me links

I mean he’s still acting in action stuff. Shame he’s dedicating all his time to that godawful show the Boys.

Tom Hardy as Dredd when.

After he plays Wolverine in the MCU

very sexy

I found them very disappointing

I waifu'd her when I found out she's Jewish

She said she's a proud slut irl right? Wish they worked that into her character, imagine seeing her flirt and use her sex appeal to distract and gain leverage over the gang members

Alex Garland was going for the smart witty female psychic archetype

Stop shilling this nigger fucker.

She’s married to a white Dutch South African wtf are you talking about

Her husband may be African but he's white

>African
I said nigger already.