Nobody could drink this much, completely unrealistic

Nobody could drink this much, completely unrealistic.

Attached: 1647629664628.jpg (458x458, 54.16K)

milk with vodka?

Drukbros... I had too much to drink yesterday. Didn't stop me from pouring some more now. What a life

Attached: 1642291476638.jpg (750x945, 339.92K)

WHAT A LIFE DRUK BROS

what are you drinking now?

same, I’m on the fence about hitting it again tonight. know I shouldn’t but don’t want to waste a weekend drinking night…

12 Pabst blue ribbons

At once? Post mechanism.

DRUK chads never lose

People who drink a lot build up a tolerance.

>milk with vodka?
It's probably like a white russian without the coffee

They're running a sale on beers again at lidl from monday, 82.5c/l on 4,7% pilsner
So I'm gonna stock up for the month, gonna buy 100 litres or so

you're a rich guy

>100 litres
jesus lad

Although long considered a boring and unsophisticated drink, the White Russian experienced a surge in popularity after the 1998 release of the movie The Big Lebowski, in which it appears as the protagonist's drink of choice. In Catwoman, the eponymous character orders it "no ice, no vodka and no Kahlua", i.e., exclusively composed of milk. In the English series I.T. Crowd, one of the main characters, Maurice Moss, played by Richard Ellef Ayoade, orders a White Russian every time he orders a drink.

it's just 82.5 bucks
100 litres in a month is just 3.3l/day, besides, might last me longer than that as sometimes I don't feel like drinking or drink something spicier

>Had another heart attack yesterday
The pains of drinking

>just 3.3l/day,

>heart attack
why arent you in ER?

I am

And here I was feeling anxious when I buy a 5l carton of wine on a weekday thinking that everyone around me will know I'm an alcoholic. How do cashiers and people around you react when you bring 100 litres of beer?

Are you fat?If not how?
I used to drink 3/4 liters of beer a day too but I ballooned up 15 kg in a year and had to swich to spirits

no way. post proof

based

>Bro just doxx yourself
nah

yeah i'm a fat fuck cuz of beer alone and i don't get as much attention from women now. not that i ever took advantage of it, but still
i've been thinking about sobering up for a while only for the sake of weight loss

I never bought 100L at once but two months ago I bought 4-50L when they had the super nice offer with ever better beer (4,9% at 73c/l) and nobody cared
I constantly buy alcohol but I think people assume I throw parties or have hoes over because I'm good looking and well dressed with a nice car and whatnot
I am not fat, I use alot of calories because I live in the mountains and walk a bunch and don't use any heating so it's always 7 to 10 C in my house

How exactly is taking a pic of your arm hooked up intravenously doxxing yourself?

not him but with that ammount people would just assume he's having a party or something, also unless you live in a really small town where everyone knows each other nobody gives anythough what other people are buying least of all the cashiers

drinking some vodka named after the spirit of the forest

Attached: tapsa.jpg (600x1307, 69.98K)

dude imagine being drunk with a belly full of milk. fucking shart city

For me its drinking untill i shit myself and pass out

all finns are drunkards. nothing special

also yea 5L carton is alcoholic tier, same as buying a bunch of cheap knockoff/nobrand vodkka or whatever
I buy normal beer or nice wine or actual brand hard liquor, maybe that's why too
But I can tell actual alkies (there's a bunch here, everybody is bored bc in the middle of nowhere and depressing) because they buy just that

nothing because im visiting my mom

Attached: 1627709595689.jpg (600x449, 36.74K)

Why did you start drinking bros, what's her name and what was she like?

Attached: nm9EfCD.jpg (919x720, 59.43K)

The real hardcore alkies come in multiple times a day to buy the smaller bottles cause they know if they bought a large one they'd be hammered by noon.

You must be a norfener or not be that much of alky if you aren't taking the ferry to Tallinn to get cheap booze.

I just drink swedish beer Any Forums doesn't know because all the foreign ones they sell are too low %

Attached: 1631819303419.png (550x535, 198.01K)

>her
nigga, I drink because I just need to keep anxiety at manageable levels.

Drinking is why you have anxiety bro, stop for a month and you'll see

Social anxiety. I actually started hooking up with more girls when I started boozing but none that I loved or could up with my drunk antics long term. I want to get on benzos but I don't want that on my medical record and I don't want to risk shitty street shit pressed with fentanyl.

I was straight edge until 23 but then I started and now my weekends are more fun.

>not making a new sibling with mommy dearest after a few bottles of wine

nah, I had the anxiety way before drinking

Anyone else have problem with spirits? Its just too hard to moderate compared to drinking beer/wine.

This is true, buying a carton allows me to drink without knowing how much I had so I can stop at any time. With bottles it often happens to me that I feel like I'm done for the night but there's a couple glasses left so I have to finish it cause tomorrow I'll buy it again anyway. And then those glasses put me over the edge and I pass out shitfaced.