Are people done talking about this? Never hear much about this country the past few weeks

Are people done talking about this? Never hear much about this country the past few weeks.
I don't even know what's happening right now desu, have they entered a stalemate?

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (800x533, 562)

Yes, no one cares anymore, and no the country isn't fine around 1 million more people left since april.
Currently around 6.6 million people have fled to the west and russia

No ones talking because they're losing.

yes, memory-hole arriving very soon, get ready for the next thing

>I can't deal with an issue more than few weeks. I need new News !
This is the current state of western countries.

>memory-hole
I've only ever seen absolute retards use this phrase, so whenever I see it I just disregard everything else they wrote
What do you mean by losing? To my understanding none of the sides have clear, outlined goals.

That's not true tho, if you don't hear much then you simply don't care about the world around you

Yes, that's why you don't hear about it
trench warfare isn't sexy

the war's entered a boring phase when all the huge missile strikes have stopped and tanks getting blown up has gotten old, now all that's left is less interesting stuff and grim repercussions like commodity prices rising

No, mate the news is filing down on the whole situation, and will probably be forgotten about in the next few months.
Yes and that's a good thing/bad thing depending on how you view it, it means that the west is less likely to aid them as much as we are doing now.

>filing
Tuning

Makes sense, thank you
>means that the west is less likely to aid them as much as we are doing now.
I think even if public or media interest has died down, it's in the interest of western government and military to continue sending aid.

It's a terrible thing, many western citizens cannot planned long term or see further than next six months.

It's also true for political leaders who care only about trade flux and Big Biz's interests.

>have they entered a stalemate?
Yes, nothign much is happening, Ukraine made gains in the North now Russia is gaining slowly in the South, but overall frontlines bvarely moved for weeks. Anyone saying any side is winning is either a shill or just retarded.

Attached: 1653577814036.jpg (505x500, 84.55K)

>it's in the interest of western government and military to continue sending aid.
True, but you we aren't going to be spending billions on reconstruction.
We didn't do the same thing with Kosovo and bosnia,even though we supported them.

>It's a terrible thing, many western citizens cannot planned long term or see further than next six months.
True, but most people just don't give a shit, and even then everyone just viewed the Ukraine war as some entertainment.

Ukraine is a very valuable asset for Europe. In my opinion, Ukraine has a biggest potential that Poland (great agriculture, good industry, big population, good infrastructures and big cities, great army now), It's a better bet than Bulgaria, Romania and so on. The France/German stance about the 20 years candidacy is completely retarded.

They're both in a stale mate
Oh and monkey-pox is the new FOTM

It's still the current thing in Lithuania. One of media personalities is crowdsourcing money for a Bayraktar drone (5M euros). It's been 24 hours and more than 1M has been raised.

i don't understand why europeans cannot into strategic thinking and only care about muh culture war so based putin or muh poor ukranians or are scared by a 10% inflation. ukraine could be a gold mine for europe (gas, agricolture, black sea access) without even considering weaking the rogue state invading neighbours every 5-10 years
a decaying culture in a decaying continent

Waste of money, the UAV

Attached: id32865-03-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 78.5K)

>eastern european "media personality" crowdsourcing money
None of the money will go towards funding that drone

>Ukraine is a very valuable asset for Europe. In my opinion, Ukraine has a biggest potential that Poland (great agriculture, good industry, big population, good infrastructures and big cities, great army now), It's a better bet than Bulgaria, Romania and so on. The France/German stance about the 20 years candidacy is completely retarded.
That's not the case, what matters more is the people, and poland was worse off than ukraine, but became better, whilst ukraine was in the mud for 30 years.
For the most part all I can see is european companies fucking over Ukraine and sending money and skilled and unskilled migrants to the west.
>ukraine could be a gold mine for europe
And that won't effect the average person, think for a second, why care about Ukraine when it won't effect you positively. Most euros do not care that much about the state of eastern europe
Bulgaria for example is in mega shit condition.

it helped to sink your flagship

It did wiped out your tank columns and logi trucks and distracted your flagship so it's based.

And I k ow you feel sympathy for Ukraine but thing about it, they don't have a good industry, they don't have a massive population anymore, and their army is just being carried by American intelligence. It's worse of than Bulgaria and romania on all fronts, romania is growing exponentially in terms of gdp per capita whilst Ukraine has been in a slump since independence.
He west will probably just give up on them halfway through.
Overall I sympathise with them but it isn't going to get better and even if it does, for the average generation z er, life isn't going to be good for the next 30 years.

>why care about Ukraine when it won't effect you positively
yet everyone in my country complain about being nato's cocksleaves yet fail to understand that the only way to not let the americans lead is to become a powerful block with clear objectives and the will to pursue them

It didn't
60 bayraktars produced like 5 videos
It's getting shot down all the time