Ukrainians are dumb, ugly and i hate hearing their language

ukrainians are dumb, ugly and i hate hearing their language
when are they leaving my country?

Attached: 1645874443364.png (640x934, 15.85K)

>when are they leaving my country

Attached: How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg (800x450, 127.32K)

>when are they leaving my country?
never

your fault for letting them in. we let barely any refugees in because we can't extract money from them.

did you fuck their women ?

Same, ion want them here

You WILL pay for Ukrainian children and you WILL enjoy it, chud.

If they arent dumb, they will leave to go to countries west of Poland, don't worry

I have yet to meet a Ukrainian and I already hate them and their stupid war. They're field Russians and while I wouldn't have cared previously if they wanted to be different or not, they're just dragging us into their dumb fucking war and setting shit back, and the whole time they really act like those US democrats do thinking this is a book series or MCU movie, and putin is voldemort. I dont like him either but I do like russians and now I dont like Ukrainians because they have that reddit logic
first Germany and Russia are victims of polish aggression in 1939 and now Ukraine has to go and beg NATO to start ww3 for them

I am sorry to inform you pjotr but refugees never leave, they only multiply.

>tftp

One or two generations will pass and you won't be able to distinguish them from a regular pole maybe besides their surname

dude i don't have two generations, i want to live my life in my country among my people

Haven't you heard your country is planning to have an open border with Ukraine?

When you take your revenge.
Captcha: YARMY

Attached: woam dam.png (657x527, 50.8K)

divorced boomer incels being rinsed of their savings by Oksana Smegmanova and Ivan Semenko stealing wallets and shoplifting such a cultural enrichment from these "white" "europeans"

trust the plan

Attached: 7955a978588bbc72fee64dbd9994.jpg (959x673, 66.94K)

>ugly
i don't believe you

Ukranians are, objectively, central asians.

>their language
They only speak R*ssian with Х instead of Г because they dumped all the R*ssian rape babies from the east here who are Ukrainian only on paper. Should have left them there to catch rocket artillery as worthless collateral.

I THINK UKRAINE SUCKS

Attached: 1636098693718.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

>Гитлep

Russian propaganda thread

never get used to it yte boi

Attached: 1653533780238.webm (650x1154, 2.94M)

I've heard the only help Belgians give to refugees is letting them use a room for a week and one loaf of bread
how can you be so heartless?

Attached: 1649093543571.png (1978x1455, 226.35K)

whatever you did to make me hate ukrainians seems to have worked because they sound like insufferable children

It's your fault take them back.

This thread is also a direct insult to Russians because us and Ukrainians are blood brothers