I clapped

I clapped

Attached: file.png (1024x682, 267.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/stacy-abrams-appears-in-star-trek-discovery-season-4-finale-proceeds-to-piss-off-alt-the-right-people-discovery-s4-finale-spoilers.563959/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same, I love whoever that is and whatever she's on.

This is the FUTURE
and its BEAUTIFUL
here's why

YAAAAAASSSSSS QUUUEEEEN

stacy adams?
what show is this?

Attached: 2343245.jpg (719x660, 46.04K)

any future advanced society will euthanize that thing at birth.

STD was the first trek series with obese people. I cant remember any on TOS except maybe that episode with Melvin Bellii and I guess harry mudd was kind of overweight. But none of the crew.

We'll never make it that far into the future as a planet because of people like her. I'm unable to suspend my disbelief. Dropped.

Is this STD? It's airing for free in Pluto TV Stremaing service top kek isn't even in a paid service.

>and then suddenly for no reason at all Khan began the Eugenic Wars

FAT NIGGER ON TELLY
FAT NIGGER ON TELLY
FAT NIGGER ON TELLY

MOVIE IDEA
The year is 2058; Janniqua Cortez has been elected as the leader of 'democracy', which consists of all NATO-affiliated countries and the afro-cratic federation of Africa (Which excludes Sierra Leone, Mali and Lesotho). You find this out by opening twitter, and hitting 'news'. You take your wifi-required Tesla to the clinic, so you can have your 10th dose of our the jab. After this, your self-driving, environmentally-friendly cobalt-using Tesla drives you to Krispy Kremes, so you can collect your free donut. To enjoy your deep-fried coronary event, you tune into 'Listen up Wytee' #367' and relax at your desk, beginning to draft up your new article about Dr Fauci and George Floyd.
Life is acceptable, democracy is here, everything is fine...

Yeah, I like my new office pod, but it's a little cramped.

there has to be a fat black chick in every other community theatre group in the country that can act better than this broad.

>Is this STD?
Yes. The newest season. No matter how low the ratings get, they just keep pumping out the wokeness.

OH MY A GOD A FAT NIGGER I CLAPPED WHEN I SEE THE FAT NIGGER ON MY TV SCEEN YAAAASSSSSS KWEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAYY THIS IS EVERYTHING

eww

>what show is this?
I have a feeling.......

We be nearing da Neutragena zone!

resetera.com/threads/stacy-abrams-appears-in-star-trek-discovery-season-4-finale-proceeds-to-piss-off-alt-the-right-people-discovery-s4-finale-spoilers.563959/

Ngl when I saw this I beat my wife with my Nintendo switch. Given to me by my black trans bull.