Why is no one talkign about Better Call Saul season 6? HYPED

Why is no one talkign about Better Call Saul season 6? HYPED

Attached: file.png (472x496, 141.22K)

>Why is no one talkign about Better Call Saul season 6? HYPED
because it doesn't come out until April 19 and it's been years since the last season

I'm hyped as fuck for more Better Call Kino. I only recently binged the whole show so i missed any and all Any Forums discussions, so i refuse to miss out on this final season. I can't wait to spend the rest of the damn year dissecting the season, and overall show, for any and all symbolism/foreshadowing/ excellent directing that i didn't fully appreciate when i first watched

Attached: 1646220953447.jpg (400x400, 36.52K)

doing a rewatch right now, almost done with season 1. I used to hate Chuck but now I realize he wasn't that bad

post kims to keep bcs threads alive

Attached: 1647630016149.jpg (2000x2000, 308.34K)

how is Rhea so good in BCS but has only been in dogshit movies

I like how they present his relationship with Jimmy. On the one hand, Chuck turned out to be right about what Jimmy would be like as a lawyer, but on the other, Chuck's certainty about how Jimmy would act encouraged it. I hope we get at least one more Chuck backflash this season, the Winner one was tragedy kino.

I used to fucking snore through everything with Kim but after watching the whole show thus far, i really really resonate with her personality in alot of ways, down to her parentification and toxic relation with Jimmy

Attached: young rhea.jpg (1003x801, 80K)

she's honestly the best character in the BCS/BB franchise along with Lalo. Crazy how the same people who made Skyler made Kim, almost like Kim is an apology for Skyler

I liked the scene with her as a young teenager dealing with her shitty mom. Could be an angle as to why she's so infatuated with Jimmy's personality - as a kid she had to be the mature, stable one since her mother was an irresponsible drunk, and now Jimmy gives her the opportunity to engage in some of the stupid, risky behavior that she never indulged in as a youth (but she is still conflicted given her "good girl" nature, plus she feels the need to defend and pick up after Jimmy since she was apparently used to having to do that for her own mother).

Cute

Since this is the last season I guess we'll finally get to see him sell his store to Sneed

Law shows don't make sensne when half your population are watching 50 year old men in bumblebee costumes. and if you don';t know what I mean what I mean is that south american people are beloved little simpletons. ALSO they don't really worry about justice, only work work work work work work.

Also the legal system has gotten so rediculously rediculous that we get shows like FOR LIFE about a black simp to the system learning how to be a lawyer from jail. ANd Obviuously no one waants to weatch it because no one wants to even emaghine being so cucked from youir own citizenship that you have to build reality back from scratch with american law and a jail cell.

Attached: Baron Mordo.jpg (590x352, 31.75K)

Breaking bad and better call Saul are the only shows I rewatch occasionally. Why is it so fucking good? If Vince Gilligan makes another show or movie ill watch in a second

Jimmy would have never gone down the Saul path if Chuck had invited him to the company from the start. It seemed pretty apparent that he was done being Slippin Jimmy when Chuck bailed him out in the flashback.

I'm on season 4 right now and it's boring as shit, only really still watching out of inertia and I've already seen everything else that's good.

We are going to get a third series. Vince is still like ten years away from regular retirement age,

no enough explosions for you huh?

Can't wait for 2 episodes to air back to back then wait another 6 years to watch again

give me my heckin explosions NOW

Preferably after ending the BrBa universe with BCS. Close to 14 years, I think it's good to move on

I wouldnt mind another spinoff. What character do you think they should base it off of?

Still don't get why people say BCS is slow. Seems very well paced to me.
Yeah, it's a pretty complicated interaction. Chuck would never really give him a full second chance, and it comes down to how much was it Chuck not wanting to jeopardize his own reputation, genuinely thinking that Jimmy would be doomed to get himself into serious trouble, or even fear that Jimmy would somehow upstage him.

Make it about Kim or Lalo

Tyrus and his weightloss journey

Attached: ESNvOkJU8AASFG5.jpg (1200x675, 122.25K)

Mike floating in the river for an hour or so with multiple camera angles and at the end his body finally stops, the camera goes up slowly and it shows his niece staring at him while getting fucked by a huge BBC

>Still don't get why people say BCS is slow. Seems very well paced to
I don't know either. Maybe the law aspects are boring for them?

>release 1 episode every decade
>gee golly why do people think this show is slow hyuck hyuck i don't get it gee whiz

Maybe binge watch it when the whole season comes out