Marlon Brando died a 400 pound shitposter

>One of his favorite past-times was spending hours in AOL chatrooms getting in political arguments with strangers. Frequently, his account was suspended for ending arguments by telling others to “F–k off.”

Attached: main-qimg-7a81823f51604ddc7cb967df9486a478-lq.jpg (600x400, 52.09K)

I hope that it's true. Do you think it's true? He was certainly 400 pounds.

Was he based or cringe?

>We teach young men to shill for trannies... But their mods won't let them post on a forum... Because they wrote the words 'fuck off' on it!

Ascendantly based.

>90s internet
>account was suspended
Fake

>ALL the eggs
>bite out of a frog
>secrets whoppers delivered by Jack Nicholson
>real life mounds bars
>obsessed with midgets
>talking super bagel
>9/11 KFC road trip with Michael Jackson
>"there's a rubbery at Woolworths"
>so large he must hide in the shadows
>became a real life captcha
Yeah. I'm thinking he's based.

>9/11 KFC road trip with Michael Jackson
need more info

>he doesn’t know
He’d make chuds seethe on this website

After 9/11 all air traffic was shut down for a bit. Brando was friends with Jackson and they both needed to reach LA from the East coast. They decided to drive. There was another celeb with them but I forgot who it was. Anyway, Brando pissed everyone off by stopping at every KFC and Burger King he saw along the way. Somebody almost made a film about it but it got caught up in preproduction.

the third person was liz taylor. they thought they might be the next targets of a terror attack so they fled new york but couldn't fly on a plane so they drove out of the city and brando kept making them stop at every kfc and bk they saw which pissed off mj and taylor. there was an episode of a show that was made and completely finished and ready to air but they pulled it before it aired because joseph fiennes was playing mj and people complained that was racist. pic related

Attached: 1625794321487.jpg (1454x818, 143.37K)

If he was still alive would he be shitposting on Any Forums and Any Forums???

Attached: hmm.png (741x568, 29.42K)

based brando
all legendary shitposters need regular tendies

Attached: apu_toofattogetup.jpg (752x786, 101.09K)

He'd be rambling on /lit/.

He would agree about jews but I think Marlon would find Any Forums and Any Forums cringe

Marlon brando was the original chud

He'd always have an open tab for /ck/. He'd viciously defend Burger King from those fucking McNiggers.

Sending sacheen littlefeather to the Oscars was the greatest irl shitpost of all time.

>Frequently, his account was suspended for ending arguments by telling others to “F–k off.”
So he would frequently lose arguments

>If I double down on acting like a retard til the other guy stops replying that means I hecking wonerino

i mean it literally does

>NOOOOOO I GET TO DECIDE WHO WINS ITS ME BECAUSE SHIT MY PANTS AND SCREAMED UNTIL MY DEBATE PARTNER WALKED AWAY

last man standing bro

>NO ME GETTING BTFO NO COUNT BECAUSE I KEEP SPAMMING AFTER HE LEAVE MEENS ME WIN BECUZ- BECUZ ME JUST HECKING DO, OK!?