Patrick Stewart is in his 80s. Think about that. Most people are dead in their 80s...

Patrick Stewart is in his 80s. Think about that. Most people are dead in their 80s, not doing a goddamn television series. Would you rather he be dead or gone mental like other blokes his age?

So quit bitching and enjoy the ride.

Attached: darmok180.jpg (694x530, 75.94K)

user, the cocks in and out

1. He's too old for me to give a shit about his character.

2. Patrick Stewart is an idiot and a fool with a big ego. He wants action hero movie Picard and hates diplomat show picard.

3. Show is garbage on top of that.

How has he done it bros? He always looked super fit in StarTrek.

I'd rather he not bother making Star Trek shit.

Why have such a high standard for this show,. as long as it rocks and bops along from set piece to set piece we should be happy. The acting is Grrrrreat and the actors are cool looking. The Make Up design for the Borg Queen is bad but maybe that's on purpose for the Typical Queen, but we have to see her so much and so up close they really should have made something better,

I was looking for a thread for this ... moar.

all of this

>be a homo
>still want your character to be a strong man that fucks women 30 years younger than him
How does this happen?

What ride? He looks like he would sprain his wrist trying to turn the steering wheel.

Attached: picard-season-2-trailer-1631186828.jpg (1200x598, 44.74K)

drinking the white nectar

He should've stuck with voice acting. An animated Picard show would've allowed him to do any bullshit he wanted but you don't get to launder as much money on animation.

Lots of 80 year olds have perfectly fine minds. As long as you don't ruin your mind, body, and soul, you'll be OK

adrenochrome and boy fucking. Typical satanic shit.

we did it pizzagatebros

SOMEBODY'S POISONED THE ADRENOCHROME!

Attached: PRC_177720031.jpg (2400x1260, 247.36K)

Patrick Stewart is based, seethe more Any Forums

Picard returns for one last paycheck
yay

Bros. My grandpa is 80 and in bad health. I'm really scared bros I don't want to lose my peepaw.

Attached: 1624232743103.jpg (500x602, 38.28K)

Patrick Stewart is senile and knows bit what he currently does. Anybody in the movie industry past 70 I'd be very sceptical about.

Attached: 1626820560963.webm (720x576, 1003.32K)

Death is inevitable.

POO EMOJI

He's gotten some sort of facelifts, right? Seems like the corners of his eyes are somehow weird.

I think it is missed sometimes: Picard, as roddenberry intended it and TNG protrayed him, is the captain of the federation flagship. He's an outlier of achievement and motivation in an organization full of motivated and high-achieving people. He is one of the most intelligent, composed, responsible humans around, with a wealth of interest and experience. He is a true believer in federation values - when, we see that clearly, most of starfleet isn't. In short, he's a paragon, not a normal, relatable, average human being. I understand Patrick Stewart got fed up playing him at some point.

I would rather he had declined to be a part of this abomination. To have some integrity, to let the character rest, because the final scene of Season 7 had already given him the perfect send-off. Now there's this rotting corpse of a show shambling around, wearing the skin of Star Trek, and it needs to be put down.