Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Attached: MV5BODk2NjAyOWMtM2FjZC00MjZhLTkxMjQtZTM3NjJlYTE5MDdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 319.62K)

no

DO YOU REALLY WANNA DO YOU REALLY WANNA TASTE IT

It’s kino. Chuds have a tendency to seethe over it though

I like Harcourt and Eagly.

It's pretty good if you like James Gunn and capeshit, unbearable if you don't. Simple as

Attached: 1643575826331.jpg (1435x978, 177.54K)

It's liberal woke shit made to demoralise us
DROPPED.

Like all of DC's current projects, it's 100% WOKE

Yes, it's kino

Translation: The show sucks and I seethe whenever somebody criticizes it.

>fat guy's holding a sandwich
haha

It humanizes a white male despite him being the son of a literal klansman.

I like James Gunn, but this show honestly looks like dog shit to me and you guys have done absolutely nothing to convince me except spout dumb memes and buzzwords, making me trust your opinion even less.

Attached: moss.jpg (180x200, 18.4K)

Yeah it’s pretty good, it does a lot more with its runtime than the D+ shows and I didn’t expect to like the character of peacemaker as much as I did

Pure shit created by the jewish rat of gunn
And the third time HBO has the KKK as the main antagonists in one of their most recent shows.
It's HBO Watchmen tier

>fat white guy = nerd/comic relief
>fat nigger bitch = action star
YES KWEEN SLAY PEACEMAKER APOLOGIZES FOR KILLING BIPOC AND SAYS HE TRIES TO KILL LOTS OF WHITES TOO. UPVOTED!

It’s not for incels, that’s for sure

Yes, it's absolute kino. But it triggers the fuck out of the board tourists and Any Forumstards

The acting and dialogue is pure cringe.

The show's kino. Watch it if you want or don't. If you're easily triggered by literally anything then, shockingly, this show will also trigger you.
It reminded me a lot of Super and feels like what Gunn should be doing instead of the neutered stuff he did with GotG 2 in particular

Good show, some good R-rated humor

the incel and polcel seethed a lot when it aired because some really radical left ideas like "racism is not good, white supremacists are bad" are depicted in the serie

Don't forget the thing that caused the biggest backlash: the villains being globohomos that want humans to just shut up and trust them.
The Any Forums seethe was hilarious
>n-no... see the villains were actually the good guys... check out this interview where Gunn says that he wanted to give them a compelling motive... SHUT UP YOUR SHOW IS POZZED!

The white guy killed the most enemies of them all. He fucking killed a gorilla with a chainsaw!

no
>jokes drag on for longer than they should
>due this, at least 30% of the 1-hour runtime is focused on characters throwing quips instead of developing the plot, i.e. the cast doesn't works until the third episode
>the plot is kinda of a re-hash from suicide squad, it's also a not so subtle jab at the current political climate
>main character is called a shitty person for using the word oriental but the other characters are on each other throats, among others
>the blonde girl is there due neopotism and it shows
>overall the cast is terrible, only the boss negro and vigilante are entertaining, the rest ranges from so-so to shit
>villain final speech is trump le bad