Yea, I'm thinking this is the undisputed batkino

yea, I'm thinking this is the undisputed batkino

Attached: 1643258931714.jpg (1280x720, 136.07K)

classic

Attached: classic.png (779x519, 562.11K)

garbage, 5/10

Kino, 9/10

Yep.

Attached: Alfred.jpg (2560x1707, 393.01K)

>Best Batman
>Best Batman and Gordon relationship
>Best Batmobile
>Second Best Batmobile chase (behind TDK Truck convoy chase)
>Second best fight choreography (behind Ben Afflecks warehouse fight scene)
>Second Best commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldmans performance on its own is still superior)
>Weak villain, weaker than any villain in Nolans trilogy
>Weak Bruce Wayne, but to be fair he didn't have much screen time this was mainly a Batman movie, Bale and Ben's Bruce are more intriguing
>Weak third act that falls apart the more you think about it

Did you know both of those characters got blown up in this movie? Crazy. Don't spoil it for your friends. How will the movie deal with the consequences of two main characters being blown up? you have to watch to find out!

How did Batman not get his brains blown out by this?

Attached: 4lol2ol0kds61.jpg (768x579, 38.81K)

Yeah. Sure is lucky one threw the bomb across the room and the other was in complete body armour

Jesus look at that skinny frail back. He'd snap under a 225lb Squat. I liked him as Batman but when you see him shirtless you're reminded how he's just a little skinny guy. Literal grade 10ers are bigger than him.

This kid's pissed.
>Second best fight choreography (behind Ben Afflecks warehouse fight scene)
Warehouse fight isn't the best. The stadium rafters fight in this movie beats it, so does the SWAT takedown from Dark Knight. For a nostalgia pick, I also have to rank the cathedral fight from Batman above it.
>Weak villain, weaker than any villain in Nolans trilogy
Riddler BTFOs Ra's, Scarecrow, Talia and Bane.
>Weak Bruce Wayne, but to be fair he didn't have much screen time this was mainly a Batman movie, Bale and Ben's Bruce are more intriguing
Affleck's Bruce is a quiplord, feels like he's playing himself. Bale's Bruce peaks in his first movie. He sucks in Rises, and is mostly absent from TDK. Pattinson's Bruce has more substance despite having less screen time (The opening monologue, his relationship with Alfred at the cave/manor, the funeral and Falcone stuff, reconciling at the hospital).

Reeves Batman is a rested who doesn’t even know Spanish. Needs Alfred and Penguin to solve his riddles for him.

And he gets his ass kicked by Any Forums.

Dano Riddler is one of the worst and most cringe villains in movie history.

Learn english.

>Don't spoil it for your friends
the movie has been out long enough that spoilers don't matter

>body armor

Attached: batman1-760x380.jpg (760x380, 37.08K)

Stadium fight was not good. The nightclub fight was more interesting.

Aw Batkiddie is out to defend his hero

Based

Basically ruined it for me how incompetent he was throughout. He got played like a cheap fiddle and basically all he could do was help with cleanup after the damage had already been done.

The idea that a faggot weirdo in a gay mask with some vague beef about the mismanagement of a trust fund (lmao) could amass 10+ participants in what was essentially meant to be a mass shooting, is fucking ridiculous.
Agree. At one point I almost audibly keked at how fucking lame he was.

Because he's Batman.

You can wear as much body armour as you like, if the shockwave is strong enough to throw you across the room then your organs are jelly.

INDIA WILL NOT STAND FOR SLANDER SLANDER AGAINST ZACK SNYDER

Attached: RESTORE THE SNYDERVERSE.jpg (5114x3840, 2.07M)

This scene was kino
>bomb squad are all there hiding behind their blast shields with helmets on
>send in a disarming robot
>The Batman just walks right in there because he doesn't fear death
>scenes illustrates to the audience how sharp batman is by instantly solving riddles under pressure

I can forgive him walking away from the blast without a scratch