A PRETTY WHITE TRAD GIRL APPEARS AT YOUR WINDOW. SHE CLAIMS TO LOVE YOU AND WANTS IN

>but if you let her inside, she will horribly kill you

What do you do?

This is the last scene of FROM episode 6.

Will the lonely man do it?

Find out what happens on episode 7 tomorrow!

Trailer for show: youtube.com/watch?v=pDHqAj4eJcM

Episode 7 trailer: epix.com/series/from/season/1/episode/7/from-s1-e7

Yes, faggot, you can pirate this show. It's good so far.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1008x1008, 669.82K)

Attached: girl.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>another mystery box episode

Attached: 27e.png (593x635, 210.17K)

My room is dirty, I wouldn't let her in.

>My room is dirty, I wouldn't let her in.
she doesn't care

let her in and then rape and murder her before she can murder me

I do.

I watch this and Servant b2b. Creepy and spoopy.

And that cunny demon? No I wouldn't let her inside. But I would wear the talisman around my neck and fuck her outside. Sure, her cunnybros would slaughter all the liberalfags inside, but as they say, "not my problem".

Chase her out with the chainsaw I keep beside my front door

ah the ole' quickdraw

>murder her before she can murder me
she is actually a ghoul who shows her true form when you fall for her tricks. she can literally rip your face off. they eat your guts after that.

>only incel in a sex cult
has a character suffered more?

>I watch this and Servant b2b.
based b2b bro. did you enjoy last nights servant?

>But I would wear the talisman around my neck and fuck her outside.
I don't think it works that way. Best you can do is fap in front of her while she looks at you

>"Show me your tits first. Niiiiiice. Okay, you can come in. But just a blowjay and I keep my gun. Kosher?"

Aren't the ghosts/demons supposed to be people the townsfolk know from their previous life? Are they all just dead townspeople? Do they have no affiliation at all with the characters? And if a cunny ghoul gave you a beejer, would you marry her?

Attached: xn0LU9m0zOdtvcJJnbIZRlcZD9N.jpg (1920x800, 117.08K)

>Aren't the ghosts/demons supposed to be people the townsfolk know from their previous life?
No. They are people from when the town got cursed. They are ghouls now.

Not yet. I watch em back 2 back so I gotta wait for the new FROM to drop.

That shit with the news girl, holy fuck, jumped off the couch. Scared me!

I think the creatures just have the ability to appear as whoever they want to manipulate the townsfolk into letting them in

The original massacre happened when the crazy old guy was a kid and he's in his late '40s now, how would the girl that gets killed in the first episode know what her grandma looked like if she died in the massacre?

>Do they have no affiliation at all with the characters?
No, but they use mental tricks to try to get inside.

>And if a cunny ghoul gave you a beejer, would you marry her?
No because they would just do pic related to you like they did to Kenny's dad

Attached: dad.jpg (1920x1080, 142.52K)

>I think the creatures just have the ability to appear as whoever they want to manipulate the townsfolk into letting them in
No, they don't. They use people from the town who look like somebody they know. That's what the girl in the first episode said her "grandma" didn't look like her real grandma

>how would the girl that gets killed in the first episode know what her grandma looked like if she died in the massacre?
She didn't die in the massacre. She has a grandma out in the real world but the ghouls sent an old woman ghoul to pretend to be her granny. She even said she didn't look like her granny.

Yeah, you're right, sorry. What do you think is happening with the kid that the son and schizo guy met?

The kid pondered during the questions episode whether "if they're bad ghosts that want to hurt us, are there good ghosts who want to help?"

So yeah, the ghost kid is gonna help them somehow. Hopefully by killing that annoying Arab computer nerd.