GF asked me to wear her dead fathers clothes and "force" myself on her

>GF asked me to wear her dead fathers clothes and "force" myself on her

Anyone else seen the film?

It's actually fucking tragic, daddy was an alcoholic who beat the shit out of her mom constantly and GF never got over it. GF is a magic circle lawyer, a multi-millionaire (inheritance), razor sharp intellectually etc basically has everything going for her but no self esteem. I regularly remind her that she's the only person who matters, that she is doing so well, that no one can hurt her anymore etc but she still asks for shit like this which I don't really enjoy, and then gets upset if we have normal sex or do light bdsm.

Attached: D87F2046-BDED-4997-A46D-B1FDC7422F87_1_102_o.jpg (1000x625, 103.77K)

don't kink shame retard. She can get anyone to do that shit but she wants you. Sure she needs therapy but that's a different part of the schedule.

ok normie

I'm sorry but it's just not healthy. If her father was decent and treated her well then sure it's weird but just weird.

But all things considered it is just depressing and I cannot see how this is good for her.

The act isn't unhealthy. Her deeper issues are unhealthy. You aren't helping the deeper issues by refusing to have the kind of sex she wants.

>remind her that she is the only person who matters

Why don't you just skip the waiting and find her a new boyfriend?

Yeh and how is "forcing myself" on a resisting person healthy for me? big cringe bro

honestly I do not condone domestic violence but if a woman asked me to do some shit like that I would slap the shit out of her, wtf pedoish ass bitch

Didn't ask. You're a grown man, more than capable of physically and mentally comprehending the task at hand. If you hate BDSM, maybe she's not the girl for you.

I'd fucking hollow her out if she asked me to do this. Get her a little high before hand and that pussy is gonna be insane.

this. OP is a pussy

Is she going to a therapist?
>inb4 "the rapist" jokes

I'm sorry, did her dad also constantly abuse you?

Nice dubs, kid. Listen, you hit the kink jackpot. This is how she copes, you are helping her by doing this.

No, I've never actually brought this up with her but that's only cause I know she'd flip out if it was even suggested. She's in complete denial over there being anything wrong with her.

I'm actually a schizo as well (homeless as child) but can actually admit it... she's in complete denial

Women don’t respected men who make less than them or are neet house husbands.

Good luck keeping her satisfied with you and respecting you

If she doesn’t want to have kids soon then she’ll probably want to find a better man that she actually respects to settle down with

not true my mom respects my dad

Not as much as if he made more than her. Low earning men need to be extra upstanding and admirable in order to earn the same amount of respect from high-earning women.

Surveys have been done showing that women who earn more than their partners are less satisfied in the marriage or relationship

>has a daddy issues full submissive smart gf
>still cries on Any Forums
You are the real tragedy here OP

Attached: 1646605444309.jpg (686x686, 33.53K)

She respects him less than if he were better at all his qualities, obviously. and you say income is important to life satisfaction . . . bah! These are rash claims.

I had a rough childhood but very different to hers She had everything/was extremely privileged and was never physically abused but parents showed zero interest and extremely aggressive schizos.

Mine were violent towards me and I sofa surfed to finish HS, obviously once I got to college things got a lot better but holy sneed you don't forget what you went through. I obviously had to be violent and aggressive to survive and really didn't like the person I was.

Like I know it sounds cringe but I just can't stand ddlg with gf, I've tried it at her request and felt sick knowing that although it's just consensual role-play the long term effects of real life child abuse are absolutely horrific and I just don't feel comfortable doing it.

>GF asked me if it was okay to fuck her dead father's brother

Attached: 1647556554678.png (568x859, 660.78K)

she's done bro. For life. You can either leave (or stay and get cucked when she seeks someone to do that) or stay and do that to her and become an alcoholic yourself to cope with the sheer misery of human existence.

If this is going to be a long term relationship this is something you will eventually have to address.
I think is right that this is a coping mechanism, but that does not make it a healthy one. All things considered trauma related kink play with a committed partner is not the most dangerous of coping mechanism. I'd make sure you have safe words and open dialogue on that end, and try to get her to see a therapist if you can. Even if she just ends up going to one for "stress" this stuff will come up if she wants to work on it.

well then you don't have to. This isn't some teen romance where you have to be stoic for her, communicate about this. Talk about getting therapy.

lol. You have no idea how hard dating is at the top... I am a "1%er" as in couple mil from crypto and a generic prestige job, it's an awful experience if you only want to date people of similar wealth/status/career etc.

She's both female and much richer... I assume dating someone equal is pretty much impossible. She certainly cares about this stuff less than me which makes sense as inheritance vs self made and ultra stupid rich vs well above average

Women don't like to be told their sexuality is unhealthy, but if YOU have issues with it, that's different. No loving gf would give you a hard time.

why limit yourself to only richfags, is it cultural or do you believe in inherent financial power relations like that schizo post you replied to

I saw a reddit post of a boomer crying that his wife is too submissive. Like she will apologize profusely and always happily do what he wants. The retard was trying to condition her to be more empowered.