HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG HE SAID LE EBIN LINE FROM LE OLD MOBIE AND LE EBIN REDDIT MEYMEYS UPDOOT UPDOOT UPDOOT!!!!! LIKE...

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG HE SAID LE EBIN LINE FROM LE OLD MOBIE AND LE EBIN REDDIT MEYMEYS UPDOOT UPDOOT UPDOOT!!!!! LIKE LIKE LIKE SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!!

Attached: cringe.png (1295x801, 763.4K)

You seethe, but the movie broke box office records. So who is the real idiot here? The makers of the movie who knew low IQ retards would love this and profited big time, or you, smart user who will never see $1 million dollars in his life?

what movie? hes gem in anything and I'm bored

I won't lie, I laughed very hard when he said this. Willem DeFoe is a champ for taking the piss out of himself.

You, for writing 1 million dollars dollars

This movie has value to me simply because of Dafoe. The man always gives it his all, and I think it's a fucking shame that they didn't give him more screen time.

but what about people who think making money is a measure of the worth of a man?
I think they're the worst garbage to exist.
do you also respect Bieber? or whoever wrote Twilight?

Defending a profitable movie does not entitle you to any of its profit.

>So who is the real idiot here?
The retards, who paid for it.

Fpbp

How is it not a measure of worth? Had you said that it is not the ONLY measure, I would agree. But even you don't respect a homeless person begging on the street, right? Why is that?

Not defending anything, just stating facts. The movie already made its money whether I defend it or shit on it or not.

I'm just shitposting you sperg, what compels someone to fervently simp like this for a high budget movie? Do you glow by any chance?

Dafoe + Molina + Garfield were the highlights
Maybe it's just me, but I found Tobey to be a bit disappointing

Attached: 1645131272283.jpg (1440x1037, 103.49K)

I'm sorry but we needed that screen time for Tom Holland and his diverse friends to do their shitty banter

>But even you don't respect a homeless person begging on the street, right? Why is that?
I love that you assume to know what I think. I don't respect people who brought it upon themselves with their behavior and choices. I respect people who fell into hard times because of circumstances outside of their control.
also, I do NOT respect rich people. they're usually rich because they did something immoral and/or illegal, or were just born into it. there are very rare exceptions to this.
money is not a measure of worth, period. the fact that you think it is sickens me.

Yeah Tobey definitely looked like he was halfassing it the whole time and wasn’t really into it.

kek all the seething replies saying you're simping for a movie because you stated facts

>kek all the seething replies saying you're simping for a movie because you stated facts

Attached: 1636781833610.png (598x799, 346.04K)

Truth, fpbp.

>Truth, fpbp.

Attached: 1647551176725.png (947x990, 851.42K)

Why are you so angry?

>Why are you so angry?

Attached: 1635485844383.jpg (608x856, 133.45K)