Is south park a satire or a documentary?

is south park a satire or a documentary?

Attached: 1642463048117.jpg (808x1150, 180.53K)

It's over

Attached: 1644909648606.webm (576x850, 2.92M)

so fucking hot that I can pin her down and have my way with her despite the dozens of hours of training she believes makes her immortal

>even the cowboy hat became reality
What did the Simulation mean by this?

lmao look how they distance themselves from the janny freak

Attached: 4589D2E7-2FB2-4FA3-9680-C5E0DE064722.jpg (962x642, 110.31K)

imagine the fat hands that typed this post

reminds me of that russian scammer who invented his own martial art, slap-fu

Unstressed ligaments typed this post

>imagine the fat hands that typed this post

Attached: 1635725420940.png (800x800, 216.2K)

kys

Attached: women.jpg (1024x768, 91.05K)

have fun trying that performative bullshit when you get run up on in an alleyway by some crackhead with a clawhammer

You sure, Jamal?

Attached: white girl btfos nigger.webm (222x400, 1.21M)

Why? I actually train martial arts.

These women are spineless cowards. They should have refused to take part in this.

No one talks about how the entire male sports world is dominated by human animal hybrids that hit puberty at the age of 9.

All women are spineless cowards, its how they survive.

>In other news, a 45 year old weightlifter has recently won the local elementary school wrestling championship.
>Some bigoted parents complained, but the weightlifter, who identifies as a black gay 8 year old, shut them down.
>"This is who I am." He stated.

>nooooo you can’t just have control over your reproductive organs they belong to jeysus!!1!
the absolute state of conservacucks lmao

I am not a zoomer twink, but good on her for beating that nigger and getting out of there.

>nooo you have to let me murder people it's my human right

Women did this to themselves by being the main supporters of this lunacy. Reap what you sow.

Society is collapsing

>womb
>reproductive organs
If you arent a whore you dont have to murder babies.

Attached: womansigningepttition.gif (494x558, 2.94M)

That was some legit takedown training at hand there. There's actually another turtle breakdown I prefer where you step on their same side leg and then grab their opposite side leg with both hands at the ankle and roll back which opens them up for a rear naked choke.

1. Women's sports is garbage. It is literally communism.

2. Trannies should be shot.

3. Women's rights should be abolished.

Meanwhile you guys scream and cry when some people don't want to get vaccinated. Seriously, the left lost their right to pull the "my body, my rights" card after covid.

there's this one really cool breakdown that beats all the other grabs and tackles where you pull out a knife and start sticking it in their vital organs. really useful when you come across somebody that thinks they're hot shit because they can tangle up their legs fast.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (912x1024, 71.21K)

>pussy has to resort to weapons
Lol.

>going to prison over a girl beating you
A lot of guys pay a lot of money for that you know, she can kick me with those feet whenever she wants and I will lick them clean too.