Selling pictures of herself in panda form

>selling pictures of herself in panda form
>one of the boys threatens to tell her mom she has "shown her panda to everyone at school"
is this an allegory for being the school whore?

Attached: 1620248212445.png (660x371, 343.39K)

don't forget "my panda, my choice"

there is no allegory, that was IRL furry pics

I think its more about having her embrace something that traditionally her family has repressed, and rather than having her be ashamed of this curse she accepts it and even begins to flaunt it, showing that she isnt afraid of what secrets her blood holds, its a part of her and she wants to be able to show the world it. But I would like to see her “panda” in private.

Yes, it's basically the bullshit propaganda sold to women nowadays where they're empowered if they whore themselves on onlyfans and such.

hopefully this will lead to the abolishment of laws dealing with girls taking pictures of themselves, and posting them themselves.

smokescreen for pedo undertones, thats all the werepanda shit is. "what do you mean its a metaphor for pussy? silly adult, its just a kids movie about pandas!" thats been the shills general MO lately

also mods banning anyone who acknowledges the movie is about normalizing childhood hypersexuality.

Why would it? You're a dude, it's all your fault.

where is the parent outrage?

Should have gone the teen wolf route and had her join a sports team

You realize that parents nowadays have grown up with the internet and are equally as retarded with all the Jew brainwashing going on no?

Youre looking too deep into it. Theres a lot of stuff about her growing up and going through puberty but thats surface level and it stops there.

they went berserk over that nextflix show why not this?

>my panda my choice
>showing her panda to everyone at school
>turning red
>big red panda surrounding and enveloping little red haired girl, subtle nod to girl-lover symbol a heart inside a heart, which symbolizes lesbian pedophilia
>mom gets angry cause she wants to show her panda to the boy band she likes
yeah im just looking into it too much dude

Attached: 23-232645_heart-inside-a-heart-free-clip-art-heart.jpg (820x498, 63.67K)

Uhm yes the panda is a metaphor for puberty and the emotional aspect of periods but it's also not a metaphor when it needs to be, sorry sweatie :^)

mods on disney's payroll confirmed

Funny I've seen many screencaps about parents getting angry that it shows stuff about women having their period and saying kid's shouldn't know about that

Which only shows how out of touch and delusional they are, if they only picked up on that.

Glad you could admit it. Maybe get back on your meds so you dont end up thinking that the next Pixar movie is secretly about kids getting sex trafficked and their rapists.

Having a pixar movie tackling menstruation is informative and sends a good message, but what the fuck is all this stuff about her selling her panda pictures like what the fuck, am I missing something?
Does it not seem like they're presuming girls sharing pictures like that is normal? It shouldn't be, that shit ruins lives. Sexual imagery of a person at any age chases them around for life! What the fuck!

yeah the schizoposting makes it difficult to discuss but they really didn't have to make that a plotline at all. What kind of mindset is this a glimpse into?

You have to understand that everything meaningful in society is based on kompromat (which used to have to be painstakingly collected by secret services, but now it's all just automatic). So convincing people to do as many things that disqualify them from being in a high position, or give you leverage when/if they end up in a high position, is basically a net positive for the actual ruling class.