Conan is the best film ever made

Conan is the best film ever made

Attached: conan what is best in life.png (621x412, 547.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42rUAnufiG4
youtube.com/watch?v=w2gcpFU-78k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True.

Attached: 1622075540662.webm (900x382, 2.93M)

what i dont get is how the made such great sets on such a small budget.

I mean yeah there are a lot of shots set in the desert which were cheap to make obviously but there is also the opening village, Conans slave-pit stuff and all the snake-cult sets which never look low-budget.
Also a shitton of extras in those final scenes

their "sneaking" in the "orgy" scene was pretty janky. the whole room is brightly lit and they're stumbling around like drunk elephants. pretty sure the woman full on kicks some metal chains and it's loud

Andre is that you?

Its called SOUL

Attached: arnold conan sword.webm (1280x544, 2.39M)

Literally just watched it yesterday (again).

It really is one of the best things to ever come out of the 80s. Everything in it is great, especially the music.
James Earl Jones is a perfect villain, delivering some of the most iconic villain speeches.
And that blonde chick? That's how you make a strong female character. They don't make em like this anymore.

Everyone in that scene is high user. I'm pretty sure they could've just walked in without stealthing, if it werent for the guards.

True.

Attached: 1622051638274.webm (640x274, 2.93M)

>They could have just walked in without utilizing stealth if it weren't for the people who would have seen them
I'm always amazed by how fucking stupid the people in this website are

It's good but the soundtrack is awful. Screechy and too loud. Think about your favourite scenes and you'll realize that there's no background music in them.

>the soundtrack is awful

Attached: joey friends what.png (334x462, 311.19K)

Attached: conan soundtrack.jpg (1024x1024, 596.05K)

10/10 ost.

Attached: 1622059905110.jpg (2053x2896, 962.3K)

It is.
Good bait. Fuck you.

Why's it only 6/10 on IMDB then?

>Caring what IMDB plebs think

>user was talking about the orgy people not noticing them
>say it's because they were high, and the sneaking was because of the guards
No user you're the retard

>Think about your favourite scenes and you'll realize that there's no background music in them.
Wrong.

That scene when Conan bangs the witch. She invites him in, she gets him to lay her some absolute pipe, after she's done but before Conan is she freaks out. Conan never got to nut.
I think about that fact from time to time.

It's too manly for them.

Vision and drive
things are made to sell on heavy advertising and lies now, the end product no longer matters.

If he blasted dude she'd have him. Our boy was saves by the blue balls.

Yes, I agree.

Because IMDB sucks and always has?

The movie is full of attention to detail.
When Arnie gets crucified they also apply make-up and fake skin to have his nose appear broken. Even though they don't actually focus on that and you hardly even see it. You can spot it a couple of times because his left nostril is enlarged.

Point is, they just cared. Nowadays the motto is "we can fix/edit it in post" and nobody cares anymore.

probably also helps that Milius was absolutely batshit, all the good directors are
all the weapons in this movie had no prop duplicates, all of them were battle ready
Sandahl Bergman lost part of her finger and had to have it reattached during the Orgy fight scene

>It's never too late, Subotai.
>...No, those winds would only bring me back here, ....in even worse company!"

kek based Milius

greatest film ever made.
everyone involved gave it their best and helped each other.
>arnold helped james earl jones how to ride a horse, in return james helped arnold improve his speech.
>they all learned from actual swordmasters to make the fight scenes look better.

movie had the best and perfect soundtrack also
youtube.com/watch?v=42rUAnufiG4

Attached: S._Bergman_A._Schwarzenegger.jpg (530x640, 94.34K)

I'd that's true, why did she go wraith mode before he was done? It just seemed terribly rude on the part of the witch.

Best boy for fucking ever.

Cause she's an evil witch bitch bro, who the fuck knows why she does what she does she's hopped up on evil she-magiks and shit.

This iconic scene has no music:

>This iconic scene has no music:
>youtube.com/watch?v=w2gcpFU-78k

What did your retarded ass mean by this?