Somewhat dead end marriage

>Somewhat dead end marriage
>Couple are mostly disinterested in each others lives
>Husband learns he has cancer
>Puts his life and freedom in danger each day in order to provide for you and the children after he dies
>Wife learns of this noble feat
>Decides to contact an old flame, have sex with him and then give all of your husbands money to him
>Rendering your husbands work all for nothing, and ensuring you and the children also have nothing when the husband dies
>"OnLy InCeLs HaTe SkYlAr"

Attached: Season_2_-_Skyler.jpg (405x540, 77.56K)

skylar was a cunt
but all the bad shit in the show was caused by jessie

>is contacted by old colleague offering to pay for his healthcare and remove any need for illegal pursuits
>turns it down because of his gigantic ego
>earns more than enough money to pay for his family after he's gone
>continues pursuing it because of his gigantic ego
>has another meth cook killed because he doesn't want him to take credit for his illegal activities
>because of his gigantic ego

Skylar ditched a husband who was routinely lying to her at every turn and putting her and Jr at risk for his own fucked up ego after already being offered a job at Grey Matter to solve the issue.

The end of BrBa shows what Walt got for his family. A broken home and a psychotic outlaw father who dies alone in a meth lab he doesn't even own. Smiling about Meth he hasn't cooked in years.

its commonly understood that people disliked skyler but i want to know exclusively what the female response was

>>has another meth cook
Who cares. Drug manufacturers, addicts, and dealers don't deserve to live.

>Husband in failing marriage turns out to be murderous psychopath
>Wife runs back to ex in hopes of setting up a fall-back plan
>This is eventually completely justified seeing how Walt's story turns out for him / his family

I honestly liked how realistically she was depicted. Most women would probably do the same thing in her situation, even if they might like to think they wouldn't

Automatic defending bullshit like "IT'S HER TURN!"

Did she really give Walter's drug money to Ted?

>because he doesn't want him to take credit for his illegal activities
I think you blanked on that part. Walt was paranoid, thinking that Gus was going to have him killed.

She gave the money to Ted so that the IRS didn’t look too deep into him for not paying his taxes.
If they did there was a risk of Skylar popping up on their radar and her own laundering activities being discovered

On one level that's true, on another she's clearly attempting to distance herself from Walt by sleeping with him.

All the women I've discussed this show with (2) do not think Skylar has done anything wrong. They said she was also under pressure and being oppressed/held hostage by Walt. I didn't push too far into an incel rant about her though

the only mistake she did was fucking ted that was a bitch move, but walt is a piece of shit desu

>My husband is a criminal NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Here old boyfriend who is committing fraud, have some illegal money

????

the only mistake she did was fucking ted and not some huge BBC

This

I have zero fucking reason to believe a woman like her wouldn't talk about it at least to her sister, women run their fucking mouths

that's because women reason with their feelings, instead of rational logic. and, even if you catch them in a moment where they can process a rational thought, they are likely to be offended by it (indicating they are wrong) and double down on their hyper emotional conclusion.

Im not saying she wasn’t a cunt who also cheated on Walt, but there was a legitimate and good reason why she gave Ted the money to pay the IRS.
She didn’t do it because she likes him, or at least not just because she does. His financial retardation put her and her family at risk to the point where she has to get Saul to send Huell and Bill Burr to literally force him to write out the check to the IRS.

Attached: Skylar.gif (400x224, 3.4M)

the only reason she was at risk because she went back to him to spite walt, then stupidly signed everything he put in front of her.

she literally created the entire scenario because of an emotional outburst.

The actress is amazing btw to make us hate her this much years later

this
she put on a masterclass at being an insufferable frigid cunt