Hows that TV show and Film collection looking this Friday night anons?

Hows that TV show and Film collection looking this Friday night anons?

Attached: hard drive.jpg (466x598, 62.65K)

is there any public way to get like old nordic dvd releases for old disney stuff for example? or is it mainly on small private trackers?

>1TB

I only have 2 movies downloaded

1TB the true kinotures collection, no waste

will my computer explode if i plug in hard drives while its on

how much more do you need, retard

data mining thread
happens at least twice per day
do not give info

shouldn't, but i'd still recommend turning computer off just in case if something touches something while connecting

Looking at a 12tb WD, currently have about 8tb of external drives full.

tfw got another studio letter from my ISP the other day

throw it on the pile

I have a NAS with 5x10TB HDDs. Have you ever seen a 4K HDR REMUX on an OLED display?

Attached: kino.jpg (3552x1983, 1.69M)

touch grass

This week I downloaded Banshee, Dark, Foundation, Mythic Quest, Servant, Queens Gambit, The Young Pope and Pam and Tommy for my kino collection

>zoomies can't into VPN

Dear user,

You have been a very bad goy! Do you have any idea how many shekels you have stolen from us? Don't do it again, or else...

Sincerely,

Moshe Goldberg

Attached: index.jpg (292x172, 6.04K)

better be running that shit in RAID 10 for redundancy user

why not just pay for usenet instead of vpn if you really want to pay for downloading stuff?

I use the Synology Hybrid RAID.

Can't torrent effectively through a VPN. I have access to one I got as an alum at my my alma mater and it throttles anything with multiple connections immediately

I used to use a JBOD setup. But eventually did a RAID 10 arrangement because it offers speed and redundancy if you're doing 4 or more drives. It's just expensive because you need the drives to more or less be identical that's all

>Can't torrent effectively through a VPN.
You're not using the right VPN then. Good ones will usually have a P2P option for torrenting.

That's not how it works. iI's a uni VPN. They all use anti-torrent protocols (like many VPN's) where they limit connections. You're just revealing how much you don't know about VPNs and shouldn't be talking about it

>You're just revealing how much you don't know about VPNs and shouldn't be talking about it
Just buy a non uni VPN you dumb faggot.
Why are you talking shit when you're this fucking dumb?

lol im not the guy you're arguing with but pic related.

You are a dumb nigger. You are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I've ever seen.

Attached: retard.png (464x439, 10.73K)

most VPN's are so ineffective and so slow for public trackers it isn't even worth it

ZOOMERS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

Attached: 1642187932458.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

Just parading your Dunning-Krueger again. Most VPNs uses every measure possible to discourage ***torrenting***. You can torrent with it, sure, but it's so ineffective and so slow it isn't even worth it

Attached: EsxRElLW4AosO8O.jpg (1169x660, 88.04K)