Let the seethe flow through you

Let the seethe flow through you.

Attached: damon.jpg (1069x469, 78.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ZVuAF0jmWWcp6huEcSu8Ew/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like someone Hitler would hate.

Couldn't care less. I dropped Star Wars as soon as I learned they were retconning the entire EU. I still haven't seen RoS or FA. I watched TLJ because I heard it was basically a dumpster fire (it was much worse).

How could he possibly make it worse?

Darth Vader clone

Are studios just retarded or does JJ and his friends have dirt on people?

he's too good for star wars

/thread

lol you say that like the last 3 movies weren't absolute maddening offensive excrement.
what could he ever do worse that what has already been done?

He looks like Himmler.

People shit on Damon but he wrote LOST and The Leftovers so he could probably make something better than the shit nu-trilogy for a fact.

Him and JJ Abrams are one.

The worst part of LOST was the writing.

Attached: B3439614-4333-4ABB-A440-ED75DEBA4CD6.jpg (1080x1440, 206.47K)

A transphobe?

Attached: 7D8AEA5E-60EE-4BD1-BC80-B23EF7188C75.jpg (640x539, 26.22K)

Of all the people JJ lifted up, he is the best. Orci, Kurtzman, JJ himself, they are all way worse copy/paste hacks. I don't know if Lindelof is good per say, he seems to try to make studios happy before audiences, but he's not dogshit like the other people from his camp. Id actually be excited if he partnered with Cuse again. "Lost" by and large was pretty good, with an underwhelming ending, I could see them doing fine on star wars.

>THE NEW ORDER
>50 years have passed, rey and finn's biracial daughter is now a leader in the new republic. but somehow, darth maul has returned. a prophecy states he can only be killed by the son of the greatest jedi, but rey's only had a daughter and finn is worried. the ending shows the daughter fulfilling the prophecy by identifying as a man, and force-ghost yoda comments on how silly gender assignment is and how we all can be our own people.

Wrong, and if you compare the two people who wrote LOST to their other work, its clear that Damon was where the best LOST stuff was from. Just look at Carlton Cuse's works vs Damons.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ZVuAF0jmWWcp6huEcSu8Ew/

But he wrote Prometheus.

Who edited it?

Why are burgroids so fucking ugly?

Attached: 1635951176446.jpg (720x480, 56.1K)