How would you compare Kong: Skull Island to Peter Jackson's King Kong 2005?

How would you compare Kong: Skull Island to Peter Jackson's King Kong 2005?

Attached: e677ebf5b550a4a105c6c92a9ef6e5e9.jpg (1080x2160, 167.95K)

Stop making threads with this ugly cunt you fucking retard.

Kong: Skull Island is unironically kino
Peter Jackson's King Kong is the most boring movie ever made

I liked the first 30 or so minutes of Jackson's Kong.

Peter Jackson's King Kong is a comfy adventure movie. It's a solid 8/10. Kong: Skull Island sucks.

I thought Jackson's movie was unintentionally hilarious. I laughed my ass off during the scene where the brontosaurs were tripping all over each other.

Infinitely better. Peter Jackson's Kong is a bloated mess with horrible SFX and just a giant twelve-foot gorilla, while Skull Island is the perfect adventure movie, with a title character that's actually a monster and not just a monkey.

How the hell can you not like Peter Jackson's King Kong?

this
/thread

I never said I didn't like it I said it was unintentionally hilarious. Some of the scenes that were meant to be scary or dramatic were just funny. I think the music was part of it.

I liked it for the first thirty minutes like other user said, but after a while it just feels like it's going on too long. How the fuck they turned a barely-hour-and-a-half movie into this shit, the only thing worthy added was the second mate and the kid. And the effects are honestly horrible. I don't know how you can look at the stampede scene or literally any of the composite scenes and think it's good. It's also annoyingly melodramatic like all of Jackson's movies are.

Anyone every play the tie in game for Peter Jackson's King Kong? I remember it kicking ass, unlike the movie lmao

Just popping in to say nice Brie pits. Hiding the thread now.

I liked Brie in this and I don't care if it makes incels mad

I would lick that armpit clean

Yeah that was a sick ass game

I wouldn't compare them, but they are both kino for different reasons.

She fucking sucked. Worse actor in the movie.

based

Brie seems to be an anti-actress, I mean none of her performances are memorable which means she's not a bad actor or a good one. She just rolls along the line of mediocrity leaving no trace or impression.

Attached: Brie Shooting.jpg (634x660, 48.69K)

I played the game before I saw the movie, I actually used the ticket you get in the game to go. I was disappointed the t-rexes were only in that one sequence when in the game they were the main boss that accosted you throughout the game. Movie still kino tho.

I liked PJ's Skull Island Ecosystem more with all the dinosaur and friends that were there own offshoot.

she's only been in 2 good movies her whole life and barely anyone saw them

The design of the enemy monsters were so stupid. That's really the only part I didn't like about Skull Island. Peter Jackson's Kong was a true modernization of the classic story, so I liked it too. It was basically the same thing re-told with less-janky big-monkey thanks to CGI replacing the giant animatronic puppet.

Attached: 1640716373371.jpg (1920x1280, 158.48K)