Recommend me some misogynistic movies, where men beat/objectify/kill women...

Recommend me some misogynistic movies, where men beat/objectify/kill women. Bonus points if it's portrayed in a good light. Also fuck captchas and fuck jannies.

Attached: the-patriarchy-strikes-back.webm (288x360, 979.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTPdB357SoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

based. he was choking her to keep her from breathing out virus particles.

she was wet the whole time

its always funny when idiot zoomers find out the liberal politicians are not really going to defund the police.

I found a new hobby for Kelly

Attached: 1647539146885.jpg (2048x2048, 634.36K)

OOOOHHH SAAAAY CAAAN YOU SNEEEDDD

I'm anti mask but I'm also anti woman so this is a very conflicting video for me.

australia innit

Being anti women should always win

>let me save you from covid by choking you
do americans really?

Based beyond belief

>Melbourne, America

this is my thread

based

it's in Asstralia you rent free nigger lippped faggot

In any sane world the male relatives of this woman would track down that man and brutally torture him

why do americans treat their women like that?

>ywn be paid by the gov to choke roasties

Attached: 1642301944585.jpg (1638x2048, 339.71K)

This set the precedent and all new """crisis""" from now on are gonna follow this blueprint, with police just randomly brutalizing citizens for not complying 100% with whatever BS dogma is pushed by the media at the time, with NPCs and the intelligentsia cheering on them.
Could be world war 3 could be recycling/eating the bugs, could be trannies, could be paedophilc acts in public spaces

Attached: 1317735313065.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

People who wear masks are insane cultist freaks.

Irreversible.

Attached: irreversible.jpg (1280x720, 61.3K)

I wonder how people who watched this in cinema reacted

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video but I'm still waiting for those recommendations. And my patience isn't infinite. Don't make me angry.

Thank you!

Attached: core strength.webm (360x640, 2.86M)

>ARREST PEOPLE WITHOUT MASKS
>BUT NOT WOMEN WTF YOU NAZI

I wear a mask because it stops people from talking to me, approaching me, sitting/standing next to me, etc. so it's a great blessing.

Bonus points if you are in a line somewhere and you start coughing. People will move away from you and you can get through quicker.

Attached: real, serious women's wrestling.jpg (3154x1773, 331.9K)

And there's nothing we can do about it. No, suicide via the state isn't an even slightly appealing option. The npcs are the ones who really did this to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTPdB357SoI

I would have thought your face alone would have done all those things anyway. No need to make your face wet from your own breath in the process.

He said “people” not frogs, user.

"If you want a vision of the future, just imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever."

Attached: mr bones.jpg (706x744, 58.7K)

All my problems stem from me being attractive, so lots of people approach me.

ngl some of these anti-mask cunts need a good kicking

>And there's nothing we can do about it.
correct, 99% of the populace is primed and ready to bark at anyone disagreeing at this point
the only options are laying low (but that implies at least partial inconvenience due to the great reset and other policies progressively being imposed) or b) emigration to a literal third world shithole if you're wealthy, and can therefore escape most of the annoyance in virtue of being in a shithole plus capital to bribe to local government and its agents if needed

>you can't do this to me, I'm in charge here!

Stop sniffing petrol, abo scum.

for treating her with equity?
according to her demand, I'm positive

Chudette got what she deserved. We're still in a pandemic. People are fucking dying. Wear the mask.

Sicario, Emily Blunt being pushed around and used the entire movie with little respect given was high point of all the glow in the dark shenanigans

Yeah and I'm sure you'll give it to them instead of continuing to be a pussy lol

>Chudette
This hecking chud using gendered language. baka.

I'm stil lsurprised to see traditional Chinese medicine being practiced today.