Star Wars 2

How does it compare to 7, 8 or 9?

Attached: mmmm6.jpg (1920x1080, 355.67K)

categorically better

Am I the only person who actually like Jango Fett's armor a lot more than Boba Fett's ?

This was my favorite of the prequel trilogy growing up

Its better than the sequel trilogy but i mean its still a turd.

Unironically can be enjoyed without the feeling of wanting to self immolate to escape the Disney prison of thought

Absolute Garbage,
the action scenes were fine but even Phantom Menace has a better story and the dialogue is beyond bad.

If you guys really think this is a better movie than 7 or 8 then you are just delusional

What? the dialogue was awkward? Damn, never heard that observation before

It's comfy for nostalgia reasons i think
i like the prequel "setting" and the world building is actually decent compared to the sequels
the only reason i have some hope for future stuff is combining the ot and pt stuff could be kind of cool

Imagine shilling for Disney wars.

Awkward movie. Fun and pulpy in parts. But I still prefer it a million times more than the “Sequel” trilogy.

>Star Wars 2
>posts image from Star Wars 5

7 is a remake of A New Hope, 8 is just Spaceballs.

Attached: 1647634635362.jpg (1190x4939, 648.55K)

If you prefer the personification of regurgitation, you do you

They should have kept Padme being more of a badass.

Prequel and sequel shit is all the same.

The only difference is that different gens grew up with them, not realising how shit they are.

Equally as bad as 8 and 9, worse than 7.

Fucking kek. I never saw the Last Jedi cause I don't give money to the mouse but now I might just pirate it for the lulz.

Except the only people who enjoy Disneywars are actual soi-consumers. Today's children don't give a shit about Star Wars unless it's something they find cool from the older movies like Darth Vader.

It's much better and only rodent troons disagree.

2 has Padme's tummy and none of the other films have that so I'm gonna have to say 2 is superior.

Attached: 5a6874681d000026006aca84.jpg (1778x998, 145.99K)

TFA and especially TLJ are nicer looking. AOTC as a story feels more cohesive and focused, though, even if it's awful. The best thing about AOTC's is that it backs off of the obnoxious Anakin-wank of TPM.