Vodka martini, shaken not stirred

I dare you to find a drink more kino than this

Attached: Vodka-Martini-Shaken-Not-Stirred-scaled.jpg (2342x2560, 593.84K)

You're supposed to stir it.

coke and rum

The customer is always right.

Wouldn't it taste the same regardless of shaking or stirring though?

A manhattan

Three fingers a whiskey of your choice.

you know you're dealing with a literal child when you hear it say "shaken not stirred", 007 literally removed cultural interest in stirred martinis as a concept and there literally only exist now shaken. it's like asking for for deli meat and specifying that you don't want any bones, people are just going to kind of nod like "yah ok retard"

In theory vodka and vermouth have different relative densities so shaking it would make them mix together more thoroughly. In practice you wouldn't notice any difference.

White Russian

What if I want it with bones.
You gonna tell me it only comes boneless?

>MOGS literally every alcoholic cocktail
>has a cheeky name

Attached: Duck-Fart-Shot.jpg (941x941, 89.82K)

Gin and milk. Gin and V8. Gin

>Vodka martini, shaken not stirred

Attached: 1623184379998.jpg (828x581, 68.09K)

Was challenged to order this once by my mates. Pretty sure people only unironically drink this when they want to flex about their "refined drinking tastes", cannot believe anyone turns up at a bar thinking "fuck me i'd luv a vodka martini right about now"

Attached: shmell.png (357x505, 246.81K)

Make it Old Fashioned. Bourbon.

Attached: 3d38cad99b28cb9860facbba8c6aefa2.jpg (1600x530, 192.66K)

>The Sourtoe Cocktail is practically a rite of passage for visitors to Dawson City, Yukon. It's a simple drink (a shot of whiskey, usually Yukon Jack) with an unusual accompaniment: a mummified human toe.
Explain yourselves canucks

Attached: 4886.jpg (1200x1200, 239.44K)

The "normal Martini" is gin and vermouth. You are not supposed to shake gin as it "bruises" aka change the texture.
So bartenders apparently got used to stirring martinis, even when the guest ordered vodka, which does not "bruise", but shaking supposedly gives it a smoother combined texture.
At least that is the theory, I could not tell the difference.

based gin appreciator, r8 my list

Gins:
Hendricks Orbium > Drumshanbo > Hendricks > Roku > Beefeater > Bombay Sapphire > some special tanquerey I don't remember the name of > Rail

Tonic:
Fever Tree > Tonic Syrup and Club Soda > Schweppes > Canada Dry > no name from gas station > no name from bar soda gun

Add-ons:
Absinthe rinse > fresh lime > citrus bitters > dash of lime juice

water and green tea are the most kino drinks

Don't forget a nice helping of celery sticks