Watch movie

>watch movie
>character lights a cigarette, takes a slow drag, holds it in for a long time and lets it out with a sigh of relief
>pause the movie and pace around the room for 15 minutes
Why won't movies have a warning label about smoking in the movie?

Attached: Bridget ciggie.png (500x500, 626.83K)

Attached: hnMOKOezI0UEW3E717morSxjeVbzIPYu94pzKE8hhjc[1].jpg (600x315, 20.46K)

Because most people quit smoking
You can too OP
Why did you start in the first place if you knew it's bad and doesn't even make you feel good and you're under the age of 40?

>Because most people quit smoking

I quit 3 years ago and still get the odd craving. I'm well passed the physical addiction stage but smoking is kino when the sun is shining and you're drinking a beer. I miss it.

It’s makes you feel alright. Sorry we don’t all have access to adderall

Same thing with drinking. Madmen was almost too hard to get through without having a class or two

Because most people don't watch someone smoking and automatically need a fucking cigarette. How weak willed are you OP?

I only smoke when I drink, but its super annoying to get the cravings when you're sober and watching kino.

>I smoked since high school
>I quit few years after college when I was at 1pack+ a day
>biggest reason - expensive
>cold turkey quit was actually surprisingly easy for me
>like sure I got the cravings but they pass in seconds and its not like I will go buy a pack
>after few years of no smoking I decided I will be having smoking holidays

and so, in spring I smoke for 3 months.
its amazing
I save lot of money by not smoking around the clock
and have this event that I can look up to
am waiting for fake dupont lighter from aliexpress that makes that high pitch PINK sound
last year I was rocking zippo in leather pouch with butane insert, flame not torch
I am even now grinning like a child, its amazing

quiting was so far easy as before
but yeah, I know what op means, watching constantine or fight club or blood diamonds before my hollyday idea was kinda annoying..
now it just reminds me of days till my hollyday ;D

Attached: 1480904083951.jpg (1200x600, 107.66K)

SMOKING IS GOOD FOR You YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, IT GENERATES FUCKING TESTESRONE, GOD DAMNIT HOW MUCH TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THUS, THERE IS NO FUCKING EVIDENCE TO LINK SMOKING CIGARETTES WITH THE FAKE DISEASE KNOWN AS CANCER.

That's why if there's a risk you check the Parents Guide page on its imdb page. Though sometimes it is incomplete, I had to fill one in the other day. Was horrible, had to turn the picture off after like 3 minutes.
>I quit
>but I still do it
Then you never quit. You filthy scum

>Madmen was almost too hard to get through
How could you ever watch a single second of that evil shit? You must be a terrible person

Inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs and most people smoke factory produced cigarettes that have tons of additives.

Inhaling smoking is like working out your lungs, makes em stronger

Why is it brave and powerful when addicts avoid going back to the cause of their suffering, but it's pathetic when I avoid sex with women?

>Then you never quit. You filthy scum
like I care ;D

Attached: Hd3f49622388c4c0e8c6c225b039554e7U.jpg (800x800, 200.3K)

>avoid sex with women
I know my anonymous opinion is fucking worthless, but if you really do this, to the extent that you'd turn sure things down, then I think you're fucking based.

>it's pathetic when I avoid sex with women
Most people who say they're "avoiding sex" are just coping because they can't get any. Not sure what your exact situation is.

You dumb bastards need to smoke more and be smart like me.

Attached: 010.png (815x203, 21.84K)

Wouldn't it be better to get your nicotine from some other source such as nicotine gum?

Nah I'm not a queer. But please yourself.