Hayao Miyazaki

I-is that a movie that is NOT about cartoon girl meets boy coming of age nº298347329847? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm GOING MAADDDDDD HELP ME TOTORO
no not you Goro you fucking failure you should've been a girl

Is there anything that this man doesn't hate?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (268x268, 14.21K)

BBC.

I'm glad Miyazaki is too old and yoo Japanese otherwise he would have trooned out by now.

This might be the only good use of a >BBC post ever.

300 dollar sushi restaurants

His only good movie was deep blue perfect velvet.

it wouldn't be a good thread if there wasn't the black cock obsessed schizo as fp

He's too much of an old-school left-wing guy. It helps too how he's Japanese since he can just vote for the Communist Party like a normal person.

>left-wing guy
yeah, everyone knows he's a pedo

>says he's a traditionalist old man
>hates his son for no reason
bigger hypocrite than Anno

I finally watched the Wind Rises and Holy shit it was fantastic. A Miyazaki movie with an actual plot and ending.

He's not a traditionalist, though. By Japanese metrics he's really left-wing. He's just deeply deeply disappointed in what the anime world has become. He doesn't hate his son, but their relationship is very difficult.

>TECHUNOROGY ISU RE BADU

>Is that, industrialization and rising standards of living?
>NOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT THE HECKIN TREEARINOS

This nigga got plane autism, much rarer than train autism.

LITTLE GIRLS CAN'T JUST FROLIC IN NATURE? AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE HELP ME EMPEROR HIROHITO!

you should check out "conan" from him and his posse.
> industry is le bad
> industrial bread is le bad so technology is le bad
> they search for a transistor in a glass box to repair a flying machine
Fuck my childhood. Fuck my hippy parents / medicine denier.

>"NOOOO, YOU CANNOT MAKEU FIRMU ABOUT WAR!!! YANKEE PIGGU GAIJIN SO VIORENT!!!!"
>*makes film about invention of Japanese warplane that was used to commit warcrimes*
>*names studio after Italian warplane that was used to commit warcrimes*

>women good
>men dumb
>kids good
>adults evil
>nature good
>technology bad

That's every single one of his movies

and he is right

His self-pity and general grumpyness started after the success of Nadia; he never accepted to see one of his assistants becoming famous by turning one of his discarded ideas into a cult phenomenon. He felt like the most stupid man on earth for not recognizing the potential of that story, to the point of giving it away for nothing. After that he started to announce his retirement year after year. Really one man's trash is another man's treasure.

>everything we have developed over the last 100 years should be destroyed

Attached: MV5BMGMxMmRkNzctMWQzYy00MTY3LWEzMDAtMzEzMDhkZWI4MjZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg (1440x2048, 495.76K)

He's a bitch

They would definitely get along if Miyazaki didn't hate whiteo piggus

Being a traditionalist doesn’t mean you love your children no matter what. fail to meet your standards, geezers like him disregard them. Traditionalist fathers are known for being stern and detached, especially Asian ones

Kek

Why would he give a shit, though? If he was so disinterested he threw it away, it just means he didn't want to develop it further. His retirements probably just have more to do with the fact that he's a really depressed guy/didn't feel like making anything else unless inspired to do so.

>adults evil
Correct