Is this man Satan?

Is this man Satan?

Attached: cineplex.jpg (550x825, 83.9K)

No, he is just one of Satan's underlings.

By God i hate america
How much more suffering do we have to endure?

Just a typical american.

He's a real hot piece of ass

Is that Cheney?

Ye

>How much more suffering do we have to endure?
The way things are going right now, things will probably crumble entirely for the US in the next 10-15 years. Once enough people can't pay for a normal living anymore, combined with things like automation of a ton of jobs start setting in, we'll see some sort of violent uprising.

Terrible movie that makes it seem like they invaded for muh oil.

Neoconservatives are based defenders of the west, capitalism, ambition and meritocracy. Conservative populists and leftists are of the same subhuman brain.

Kike or bait
Needed more israel

Attached: 1647284802072.jpg (405x244, 15.57K)

>like they invaded for muh oil.
What else was the reason?

Google the clean break memo
tldr its the jews

I saw this in theatres and some middle aged bitch literally stood up and clapped after he broke the 4th wall and gave his chud speech at the end

Oh you sweet summer child
I can tell you're not into geopolitics
It's gonna get worse everywhere BUT America in the next 40 years, believe me I wish it wasn't true

>Neoconservatives are defenders of Israel
Fixed that for ya, bud

What were they thinking casting Steve Carell as Donald Rumsfeld? He looks like he is wearing rubbery prosthetics from the 1980s.

>both wars started by neocons had a near 1:1 civilian/“combatant” ratio
>defending anything

They are literally pure evil. They’d blow your entire family up in a righteous strike with a cruise missile for like 20 dollars.

He made an entire generation of millenial Jon-Liebowitz-watching progressives shit and piss themselves in fear and I think thats pretty funny, so he's not all that bad

Yes

>Google the clean break memo

Attached: d97.jpg (680x382, 25.62K)

hey guys its the other side thats the warmongering robber barons, not our side.
Hang all politicians, and their media enablers