Rewatching the LOTR trilogy

I haven't seen Peter Jackson's movie trilogy since I was a kid and am thinking of revisiting it. What would be the best version of the trilogy as I know there are 4 hour-long cuts and some retarded filters with the blue-ray version so I don't know which one to pick?

Attached: EhLc4NUXkAEG2aX.jpg (943x960, 124.67K)

watching them with Any Forums of course

Books > Extended Cut FOTR > Theatrical Cut FOTR > Theatrical Cut ROTK > Theatrical Cut TT > Extended Cut ROTK > Extended Cut TT

cringe

Just wait for the Amazon series. Its a prequel so you'll want to understand that lore before watching LotR. They didn't age that well imho.

Can somebody redpill me if the extended cut is actually good or does it fuck up the pacing?
We should stream the movies once the amazon series starts.

This

Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!

There is some great shit in the extended cut, but the trade off is that there is also a lot of bullshit which fucks up the pacing. On the whole I prefer the theatrical release

Extended, no doubt about that

weak bait

Exactly this. The more I watch them the less i like TT and the extended versions of the latter two.

Guess I'll have to watch both eventualy

this desu

Attached: 1644498618207.jpg (1334x2000, 1.89M)

I watched it both, and I say you should stick with extended, no doubt

It doesn't fuck the pacing, but it does make all movie a little too big for a sitting. My gf never watched them, and since I'm sure I won't be able to convince her to watch 3+ hours movies TWICE, we watched the Extended edition, and the stops were in the moments the threatrical stopped to switch VHS tapes back when it was released.

If anyone here decides to torture himself and watch that piece of shit, please, do not seed the torrent

Even the slighlest clout for this piece of shit is already a bad thing

fr fr no cap them old ass Wh*te ppl movies be wack n shit on god on god

books > fellowship > nigger shit > the rest

Here's your (YOU)

correct

>still watching the theatrical cut this many years later
ngmi