Studio lighting

>studio lighting

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-17-20h03m33s393.png (1920x800, 1.86M)

Jesus Christ that’s awful. Look at the dentist chair lighting on that greasy fat bastard’s forehead

did they actually CGI a fucking park
why

I'm glad that I'm dumb enough to not even notice shit like this

Attached: 2S3OYND.jpg (1135x835, 198.84K)

Same. I don't even notice "bad acting" either, so that never bothers me

OH N-

Attached: World's most obvious greenscreen.webm (1280x532, 2.97M)

t. midwit

>Its another I hate capeshit thread rerun
This board blows

Attached: fridge explosion.webm (800x396, 2.86M)

fucking kek

Its amazing how one the biggest franchises in the world is so fucking cheap when it comes to everything that isnt their super stars paychecks

How convinient
Also kek

Same, makes watching kino far more enjoyable

This is like 20 bucks over the tier of a disney live action show

Its pseudo-kino though. Since its foundation is made of shit. Think of a guy in denial about being cucked.

because movie-making has always been a money-laundering scam

>Watching this with friends
>One friend watches every new mcu movie, his argument being "It's marvel, so I know it's worth watching"
>Watching this scene, Jon Favreau appears
>Hear him snort a laugh
I wonder what his subconcious reaction here was. Has the mcu trained it's viewers to instinctively react to cameos as something funny? Even in a scene that's supposed to be somber and mature, it's coded like a comedy.

The entire movie was so fake looking.

Teach me, OP - what makes it look like studio lighting?

>normies love Avatar
>but also normies think Avatar stinks/can’t remember it
you soi posters need to be more consistent

people are fucking stupid

they know the mouth-breathers will eat it up no matter what

The whole film, he is comic relief and begging to not be dumped, then suddenly he's used for this big emotional moment.

He's pretty damn smart, got accepted into a top 20 law school, etc. He just has shitty taste when it comes to movies, he just wants them to only be fun.

it was shot during the middle of a global pandemic. they're doing the best they can under the life-saving lockdown restrictions placed by president biden and the further restrictions placed (voluntarily, might i add) by the studios.

the green screens saved lives. and for the 2 seconds flash is on screen does it even matter if he's not on a real street?