Moon Knight bros its a mess

4 episodes in but only the first one has the good stuff? It sounds like a meh show,I'm kinda disappointed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6NjC84bas

Attached: moon knight.jpg (961x447, 31.56K)

> white egyptian gods

umm thats problematic.

it's out? i thought i might watch the pilot for Oscar at least, although i expect it'll be garbage

The trailer looked like dogshit so I'm not surprised and i'm tired of the manlet cholo

mocn knight

i thought moon knight was meant to be a kike

>jew depicted to be schizoprenic
thats problematic goy

Attached: osk.jpg (694x1351, 151.19K)

nice

So it's another dud?

oscar isaac hasn't been good since ex machina

Whoopi Goldberg's tactics working to this day

It's a bit weird that he says pretending to be jewish lost him roles. When does this man speak the truth and when is he bullshitting?

sometimes you can outkike the kike, sometimes you outkike yourself. it's a gamble.
my favorite is still Zachary Levi.

But all the early reactions said it's amazing and the best the MCU has ever produced! "Whatsondisneyplus" wouldn't lie to me!

I don't even think Levi tried to out jew them. It's that welsh ancestry giving him darker features than the average white man and Jews just assumed he was one of their own

bonkers

i'm about as normie marvel tier as it gets and i have no idea wat even this is

>trusting a woman's opinion on media

Attached: Smug3.png (682x169, 152.62K)

Woody Allen casting Jason Biggs and then talking to him about Jewish holidays only for Jason to be like “I have no clue what you’re talking about” will never be topped

>marvel / star wars disney+ show is garbage

And you're surprised?

Attached: 46d73c3cc50fa32e0e1d8c2a38007477.gif (194x228, 1.39M)

>wandavision
Watched the whole season and was disappointed after every episode
>Falcon and Winter solider
Watched half the first episode and noped
>Loki
Watched half the first episode and noped
>Hawkeye
Didn't even bother watching
>Boba Fett
Watched the first episode and noped
>Moon Knight
I like Oscar Isaac, but I have zero expectations for this and I still expect to be disappointed. I don't think I'll even bother watching it unless I hear from credible people that it's good

Every Marvel show thus far has been a disappointment, mostly because it seems Marvel doesn't know how to do a proper miniseries and instead they treat 6 episode seasons as if they were a regular TV show
Is it because of the budget or something? Why can't they be like HBO or even Netflix and do it how it's supposed to be done?

Honestly I don't care, I was so excited for this show but last year I realized Marvel is about to go down the shitter, they fucked themselves over by releasing NWH, which was basically another Endgame, two years after Endgame. Made people not care for the new characters getting introduced into the MCU and now nobody cares. Too bad, I'm not following a dying franchise