Slay

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-134321_Chrome.jpg (1080x1175, 547.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/03/17/disney-employees-judge-arrested-trafficking/7075731001/
variety.com/2022/film/news/pixar-lightyear-same-sex-kiss-1235209179/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no source

nigger

>Movies made for kids
All these fuckers deserve bullets and rope.

Variety and Guardian are reporting on it.

Lol.

Logically, this fits with their agenda once you take the 4 human traffickers, who WORKED for Disney, into consideration. Homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/03/17/disney-employees-judge-arrested-trafficking/7075731001/

Attached: 63456534645.png (1390x1484, 1012.8K)

brave. Will be taking my kids to see this to support more creator led decision making in animation. When it happens i’ll lean over to my son and whisper “your mommy and daddy fought hard to you could see that”, and spark his young mind with appreciation and wonder

Gigabased. Fuck chuds.

More like "Lightqueer" amirite?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO MY CHILDHOOD FRANCHINO

I love how lefties are SEETHING over a bill making it so they can't preach gay shit to small children in Florida

Gays don't reproduce, they molest and recruit children

im sorry your life is so insignificant that the depictions of fictional character in a cartoon impact your life so much.

>Trevor Moore worked for Disney
>Fell off balcony a few months earlier

This might be hard for you to understand (because you are retarded) but people like things they like.

Attached: 5ea2f50c1fcd4.jpg (690x518, 41.61K)

Why would you shoot a man before hanging him by a rope?

If kids can watch hetero kisses they can watch homo kisses.

>don't say gay bill
Why dems lie?

Actually it has literally and unironically nothing to do with any of that. Is as much of a don't say gay as it's don't say straight, which is 0%

Please be fake

In a shocking turn of events, the ugly black chick that will be the actual MC of the movie is also an ugly black lesbian

Attached: 9781368077293 (1).jpg (371x600, 81.67K)

homosexuals have a preference for younger children when it comes to sexual predation because their innocence and lack of fear of adults make them an easier target.
making it no fucking surprise that animated children's films are full of them. Just like schools, churches, boy scouts, and other organizations that interact with children

>woody shows up and kisses buzz
>''there's a snake in my pants''

The article doesn't say who the fag is

i got a friend in me

So, it won't be in Chinese theaters, then?

Why are lefties dying on the hill of wanting to teach sex to 7 year olds?

Silly user, they'll remove those scenes for the Chinese market. Did you think Disney had integrity or principles? this is all about bucks, virtue signalling here, but prasing the CCP and the concentration camps there

Yes it does, learn to fucking read you retard.

Why do you want to normalize rectum fetishes in children?

normal vs aberration

>does feature a significant female character, Hawthorne (voiced by Uzo Aduba), who is in a meaningful relationship with another woman.

Attached: ktgnijytt0w71.jpg (1619x1164, 61.81K)

Where ?

>theaters

Nigga you gay

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 5.18K)

We need to be more like the Chinese, honestly. Look at that power, they can make anyone kneel to their peoples’ demands
>I DON WAN BRACK MAN IN MOVIE PREASE
>say no more mr. chang

Did you know that despite making up 1% of the population, the LGBTQ+ community, like those who work for Pixar, makes up for over 50% of pedophiles? Truly a percentage that, with the corporate-nudged rise in insecure people turning themselves into fruity people for attention, will go infinity and beyond.

Imagine not dropping this as soon as they replaced Tim Allen with a woke certified actor.

>chuds BTFO again
I can't wait for their angry threads! It's gonna be a blast.

Attached: ippo13-ca2d78f7e07cfbb35faa09ae1ee69180209299dffb4c38f97b2003ca90ccafd9.png (896x1300, 353.47K)