Real Euphoria Discussion

So he’s probably not gonna be a character next season right?

Attached: ED23C9C8-A2F2-4476-B4CD-73486C8EA1FB.jpg (639x367, 21.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn23FuEN_iQ
teenvogue.com/story/hunter-schafer-ponyo-manicure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you think so? He got cancelled?
Anyways expect Jules X Nate next season

Seems like rue wants to get clean for reals this time and the way he wrote his song saying that he might have lost a friend but he saved her life.

And I hope we get Jules & Nate, but don’t make it like instant. make it complex & drawn out.

Literally best scene of s2 is pic rel

Attached: A51F12CC-28DF-4CFD-92C8-2D88709862B1.png (1600x1704, 1.63M)

They were so made for each other, the whole Nata and Cassie felt forced af

>Seems like rue wants to get clean for reals this time
Can't wait until she gets kidnapped and whored out for her debt.

I wonder how they will address it & I have a feeling next season is gonna be the last one desu

yea it was strange, i just hate how they made the play a big thing when in reality it was a let down.

or maybe I just thought they were going a different route with the story & it sucked to me. Should I rewatch?

Attached: 955E8514-683E-4435-823F-FDF3F6983976.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Pure kino. I unironically get mad when I look up episode reviews and they either gloss over this scene or misunderstand it.

>hey guys so I'm not sure why Nate gave the tape to Jules, honestly the whole vibe for this scene was kinda weird, so moving on-

HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER. HOW BADLY DO THEY NEED TO SPELL IT OUT?

youtube.com/watch?v=dn23FuEN_iQ

How is a relationship this messed up so adorable? I just want them to be together bros

Tranny show

Maybe they could've cut some of the Cassie crying scenes and given him his own episode.

it’s only messed up because nate, while being real for once in his life and opening up to jules, he can’t for the sake of of appearances and wanting to keep the family business let it be known public.

yeah it’s fucked that he did that but I hope that they are able to be together. Love is complicated but I hope they make it work

Attached: 7B750522-E530-4363-BF86-81FCC6519F53.jpg (1241x1218, 206.09K)

provide some links? I don’t usually read episode reviews but how can people not know he loves jules after he explicitly said this

I don't see why not.
But likely not gonna be friends with Rue.

>he can’t for the sake of of appearances and wanting to keep the family business let it be known public

I'm hoping the final episode was him finally getting over this. Nate rationalized it as taking care of the family business, but it felt more like he was scared of going up against his dad, who definitely wouldn't approve of a trans relationship. Now Cal is charged with sex crimes, Nate can hopefully realise his love for Jules >>> oh no my football bros might make fun of me.

some dumb bitch told me to watch this show. Is it worth it?

Jules makes it worth it just because of her angelic beauty

In a show with a pretty diverse cast, he somehow felt like the diversity hire.

it is a good show, don’t expect the high of s1 to carry over tho. also is right something about jules makes the show even better

Attached: C1E5BE7F-D5CD-4F75-9521-57E7B3861242.jpg (500x500, 46.6K)

It's well directed, beautifully shot, has a good soundtrack, and cute women. So I'd say yes.

Attached: 1647576725283.webm (980x720, 2.97M)

How do I reconcile being based and redpilled with having a crush on a trans actress?

I hope so too, Jules deserves to be loved

Attached: 8384AF31-1942-4917-9EBB-EC02253714DE.jpg (1911x1076, 71.3K)

Um are you me? But in All honesty. Just do you…

idk if you remember but that bill in NC that wanted to ban transgender people from using the bathroom they wanted. Guess who was the one standing up against it? It was Hunter.. Made me realize that maybe we shouldn’t be so quick to judge. And treat others differently

Attached: C755D304-C4F0-4A5E-BFC2-6209AAA3BE2F.jpg (683x1024, 84.76K)

where was the soundtrack in s2?

It was actually blatant nepotism, he's Hunter's irl bf. imo his acting was fine, he just got shafted by the script.

I think they started dating when s2 came out officially. But maybe they met on set and became a pair that way. I doubt hunter said to put her mans in the show

Unless the NaJu arc gets exploited in season, Hunter will never allow it.

he's gonna be friends with Rue, he's just gonna have to not use drugs because Rue wants to stay clean, and he'll do it because he actually likes her.
they have great chemistry and a good friendship, it would be a waste.

Attached: rue-elliot2.jpg (736x414, 29.27K)

minnesota fats will cuck rues mom and become her dad

i can't handle how adorable she is
she even likes anime!
teenvogue.com/story/hunter-schafer-ponyo-manicure

Him, Jules and Rue were great together, he should be in Rue's arc for season 3. Hope for his sake he doesn't get between Jules and Nate.