Gentlemen, it is the dawning of a new age

The Age… of CAGE

Attached: 0E156811-F3D5-4DB6-B737-57107A1295CA.jpg (1166x1309, 284.38K)

I like David Cage, I think he's a fine actor that always does his best with the roles he is given and is as honest as you can get but his reddit fanbase is really close to ruining it for me.

Oh I meant Nicolas Cage.

>le epic self-referential meta humor
No thanks

seems like a ripoff of JCVD

I love rags to riches actors that I can relate to and weren't born into the industr-
>Nicolas Kim Coppola (born January 7, 1964), known professionally as Nicolas Cage, is an American actor and filmmaker. Born into the Coppola family, Cage is the recipient of various accolades...
Oh NONONO
Nicolas Coppola bros...

Pig was overrated.
Prisoners of the Ghostland was shit.
Mandy was terrible.
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent looks kino but one film alone does not define an age

Reddit movie.

EPIC!!!!

edit: le thanks for the upvotes fellow redditors and thank u kind stranger for the gold but pls spend your money on ukraine x

His actual family wasn't rich, his father was a teacher.

You're thinking of David Miscavige, he also has a lot of fans

imagine being filtered by mandy

You are so dumb. You are really dumb.

I refuse to watch an actor who starred in a movie made by an abuser based on a story by a vile racist. I have to draw the line in the sand here and so should you if you have ethical standards.

Imagine thinking that anyone who doesn't like a shit film was filtered

it was fun and simple, had some cool practical fx and sets, cmon brew

I liked making Connor kill the androids and getting the bitch sent to a concentration camp

Nice.
Can't cage the Cage.

I recently became enlightened about Nicholas Cage’s acting ability. That man is an impressive actor and I like the vibe he gives off while on screen.

It was badly written and had nothing interesting to say while it spent the majority of its runtime meandering along as literally nothing happened.

Pig was great you emotionless goblin

It literally had one great scene, several above average scenes, several mediocre scenes and a couple of fucking terrible moments.
It was John Wick for pseuds who want to jerk off about how stupid action films

SLOW AND STEADY

Attached: nicolas cage.png (1012x1072, 532.51K)

very slow I would say
But what are you gonna do when you run out?

/r/eddit

Still, you have to admit, having a stage name meant he wasn't coasting on nepotism.

Probably every Clint Eastwood
Or more found footage garbage dive

SPOTTED THE BABA BOOEY!!

Attached: bababooey.jpg (512x348, 37.16K)

I took my grandmother to see Guarding Tess in 1994. She liked it.

Matchstick Men is still Cage's best movir

It's not even in the top 10

>bangs each and every asian fuckmeat in his way

Attached: nicolas-cage.jpg (780x439, 111.54K)

>teachers aren't rich
sweet summer child

My man