Why was Titanic so successful?

Why was Titanic so successful?

Attached: 276100453_511487897207766_6304891589054690228_n.jpg (1079x1294, 103.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A3d5y2j28yE?t=3896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it had something for everyone

based?

he's a twitter nigger, he can't be based

I see booba I watch, simple as

Attached: 1647400145540.gif (107x112, 156.42K)

>how do you do, fellow epic 1337 kids?
What?

Attached: 1647625118773.gif (250x232, 2.05M)

>(((white woman)))
also it wasnt as successful, it was being propped up financially by the american government to help cover up the real crime. the titanic was sunk on purpose because the most prominent members of government who were against the creation of the federal reserve were sailing on it. look up operation mocking bird, the CIA has been using hollywood for decades to brainwash people

I mean, he's not wrong, but also fuck you OP, this isn't a twitter comment board.

Females are cancer.

No it didn't, it was an overindulgent mess that dragged on and on forever, and that was carried entirely by its absolutely enormous budget, one nude scene and Di Caprio being handsome
Basically it's a movie for teenagers and women, like capeshit movies but without the action scenes
How the guy that made terminator sank so low I'll never understand

the guy hitting the prop on his way down was hilarious

Didn't Zizek say basically the same thing in a more elaborate way?

Titties for dudes, romantic tragedy for the dumb women, Celine Dion for the gays

Did he miss the ending where she doesn't go back to her oife and starts anew?

didn’t read, lel

Attached: ACFCFFD9-CC2C-4088-81AB-C8FA9F74C0C7.jpg (853x1401, 433.38K)

youtu.be/A3d5y2j28yE?t=3896

But this is incorrect Jack pretended to be an “artistic” independent type Rose didn’t want to fuck the coal shovellers.

>Jack pretended to be an “artistic” independent type

He didn't pretend to be, he was.

>turned tf out
Hey those ebonics sound really cool, I'm going to start using them because I want to be cool too.

which also explains part of the appeal of niggers, coupled with huge dicks, superior athleticism, and powerful dark skin

>Ocean explorer, have I ever told you about my former fiance, Caledon Hockley? He once took me on a luxurious trip aboard the most majestic vessel created by man. A great man of many virtues and success, he used to pamper me and shower me with expensive gifts, basically treating me like a Queen. Oh, he loved me so very dearly and with utter loyalty, this made me hate his guts and thus I was even considering suicide just to escape from his kindness and affection. I showed him how grateful I was by cheating on him with a poor lower-class bum, who hadn't taken a bath in month and had achieved nothing of worth in his entire life. After spreading my legs for him, I watched him die horribly in freezing water, from the comfort of a piece of wood that had room for two but that I kept only for myself. I'm telling you this, because even though I've only known this bum for a couple of days and I now have a loyal husband, loving children and grandchildren, even to this day, the thrill of cheating with a dirty no-gooder just to spite Cal and watching the life escape from his eyes as his body shut down from agonizing hypothermia is still the best memory of my life and still gives my old vagina shivering tingles. I stole one of Cal's most valuable diamond necklaces, but not before leaving him a gratuitous letter filled with poisonous insults, and after we made it back to shore, I never talked to him again. Cal killed himself shortly afterwards due to financial distress. Although the diamond necklace is still to this day worth an immense fortune and holds significant historical value for you, I just threw it in the ocean on a whim 5 minutes ago. Did you know it belonged to the great King Louis XVI? I can't imagine the trouble Cal went through just to obtain it for me. He was a good fiance.

Attached: cunt.jpg (622x368, 71.24K)