Who is the best Welsh actor and actress?

Attached: welshpeople.png (2516x788, 2.5M)

nice reddit thread you fucking FAGGOT

Hopkins is still alive, so him.

Friendly reminder that Kiera owes her beauty to her Welsh genes.

Attached: 1 diii.jpg (1013x421, 95.54K)

Hopkins and its not even close.

why are Welsh so swarthy?

Attached: 5875-tom-jones.jpg (290x387, 25K)

It's only an ability to tan well when exposed to sun. Otherwise they can be pale. Ioan looked pale in Hornblower, for example. You'll find certain types of Irishmen like Colin Farrell are the same way.

Those dudes look southern european kek

Filthy swarthy Celtic subhumans

The Welsh, in broad stereotypical terms, are known for having a darker 'exotic' look - even when they have blue eyes like Rufus Sewell. Clive Owens has that vibe too, albeit I'm not aware of any confirmed ancestry despite his surname. They can tan well but also be quite pale.

BAYOL BAYOL BAYOL BAYOL

All of Britain and Ireland was first settled by Mesopotamian types they were swarthy and had dark hair and blue eyes. The second wave was from the pontic steppe and they are the redhaired, lighter haired types. Most Brits and Irish are a mix of the two, but Wales was pretty much left alone so the first type is dominant.

>SWARTHY.....LE BAD!!!!!!11!

Now listen here, boyo, settle down and have a cwtch with your gf.

>We need someone to play a Spaniard who isn't actually Spanish.

>Say no more here is at your disposal is every Celtic actor.

I think the most unfortunate ones are those brown eyed/brown haired Englishwomen. A small subset, but pretty ugly, i.e. Miranda Hart, Olivia Coleman, Millie Bobbie Brown, Daisey Ridley, etc. I don't know what they exact ethnic combo is they're neither some faired haired blue eyed Germanic nor some exotic looking dark Celt. They have beady little rat eyes, shit eyebrows/eyelashes, and a weird bone structure - big foreheads, for example

Being some good looking dark Celt from north-western Europe seems like a 'best of both worlds' situation.

>here's your anglo-saxon princess, bro

Attached: 35465736.jpg (1000x667, 325.05K)

Kate Jones from Swansea is on her way sir

Attached: Catherine Zeta-Jones zorro.jpg (500x734, 71.34K)

CYMRU AM BYTH

>Swansea
Pretty shitty city.

Friendly reminder that not even 1960's America gave a shit about some Anglo-Celt with brown hair and eyes seeing as how Linda Harrison kept winning beauty pageants she entered.

Sean Connery ash Ramirezh aht youhr servash, m'aahm'

Attached: ramirez.jpg (224x225, 7.44K)