Why does no one talk about how kino the score was?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SiyaMPX5QMc

Attached: 2BB9FD4C-6F96-4EC8-ABD0-9EFA319F889A.jpg (2001x2799, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio
youtube.com/watch?v=TTtZOYrc3_E
youtube.com/watch?v=0txnukioagY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we are all distracted by the greatness that is seal seal youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio

The soundtrack was pretty tits.

Attached: tumblr_pglt08xxww1r4jdyxo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 117.01K)

It’s great at serving as a time machine

Wait, no seal?

This version of Passenger was fire. fart synth and all
youtube.com/watch?v=TTtZOYrc3_E

>fart synth
when does this come in?

These films were kino, I think they're due for a big critical reappraisal.
I wish you could buy stock in a film's reputation, I'd put my life savings into joel schumacher batkino.

>I'd put my life savings into joel schumacher batkino.
I'm all for this but only Forever is truly kino

I can't even irony-bro myself into thinking Clooney is a good Batman (not to mention the movie itself being piss poor)

You know what, fuck it, I'll watch it today on HBO Max and get back to you on my statement.

I don't think Batman & Robin is piss poor. It has some great moments.
Clooney isn't great, you're right about that. Robin is okaish, and Batgirl or w/e could be edited out of the whole movie.
The villains in B&R are pretty good. Better than two-face but not as good as Riddler.

This scene is pure kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=0txnukioagY

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised

Attached: 12CBF55D-B9BF-450F-B2D6-B2350BA2A65D.gif (245x160, 895.75K)

Uma Thurman is the only one who tried in this movie. Arnie had fun but he can't act for shit.

Attached: 31D22370-D947-41D5-84B2-4A848264E36A.gif (500x281, 913.54K)

mmmm; gib slightly chubby 90's mommy-gf.

what an awesome fucking party. Huge purple monkeys wilding out, people swinging on vines, people bidding on pussy. Batman and the commissioner both in attendance.
Very 'grammable party.

imagine the smell

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 191431.jpg (1516x835, 117.53K)

Three people who have never run in their lives

demonstrably false, they're running in the gif

One thing that cracks me up about the Schumacher movies is wayne manor. Gotham city is this cartoony Gothic hell scape, but Bruce's house is so normal looking and contemporary. My brain can't help but notice that it's one of the few actual locations in the movies that isn't a Soundstage, and it shot during the day.

Gotham is more like a perverse version of art deco (vaguely simmirarly to the "dark deco" used in btas), very industrial at times with a really exagerated use of neon lights for the lower districts and the most grandious metal structures and giant statues for the rich.
It's very outlandish and very interesting, makes for a great watching experience and gives the movie a surrealistic feel.

Attached: batman forever gotham.png (1280x716, 1.2M)