I liked the movies they were fun but why her...

I liked the movies they were fun but why her? I understand their new diversity angle post black panter but there are plenty of hot black people, why a 3/10 le epic deadpan one? With an obese asian thrown into the mix

Attached: are-you-a-zendaya-mj-or-a-kirsten-dunst-mj-2-13593-1639539640-25_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 114.14K)

Because beautiful people are accepted by everyone.
Satanism works in reverse ugly=beautiful
Stupid=smart...and so on basically if you can make the lie the truth you win.

the trilogy ends by retconning everything because it was shit

I personally didn't mind Zendaya, but what I didn't understand is why she had to be MJ????

She's nothing like the character, yet they insisted on "Michelle Jones" so she could be MJ. Just make her her own character ffs.

Because just

>Spiderman
>Dune
>Sonic
>Batman
Our white boys are blacked….

Dune and batman are bad and spiderman was fun because nostalgia I don't think it's an actual good movie.

She’s a good actor and so is Josh that’s all I care about. Sure it would have been nice to have them look similar to their comic book counterparts but ultimately I would take their acting before not having them.

here your answer

Attached: Harvey+Weinstein+Zendaya+Coleman+20qtwfvjCazm.jpg (360x240, 29.4K)

Attached: age-a-39_1452507641348.jpg (634x411, 73.26K)

Attached: 1631049395596.jpg (700x913, 104.58K)

>that profile
Looks like one of my maids

>big harv goes to jail
>jlaws career dies
>zendayas keeps going
Who is she fucking now?

>why her?

Attached: 12th+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+Fund+Awards+20qtwfvjCazx.jpg (682x1024, 206.72K)

How fucking tiny is Harvey?

Jews think minorities = poor and ugly.

Why not her? She can act, she's popular and will bring people to the box office, her and Holland have good chemistry. I'm not understanding your issue here. She's hardly unqualified for the role.

Disney is legit scared of a character named "Mary Jane" due to the marijuana connotation.

He's a very big guy (4U), he and his brother were known as huge bullies all their lives.

Anytime ned and MJ on screen, the movie was utter trash.

Thankfully they are memory holed, literally.

So the story is that Peter Parker is just a weeder who imagine himslef as a spider?