Honest Answer: Do you prefer a Realistic Batman?

Or something along the lines of The Animated Series? I'd rather have something more in line with that and have a good story as well like "Heart of Ice" or "Perchance to Dream"

Attached: 115714819_485914008945058_691027204530566170_n.jpg (1080x1349, 174.24K)

I always wanted a John Water's Batman based off the 1960s TV show but that was never going to happen. It would have been fucking great.

I prefer realistic tits

Realistic Batman:
>trains for years
>achieves peak human performance
>goes to punch thugs at night
>gets shot

Attached: 505E6EEE-CA0E-4D36-A98B-198F82BCBD55.jpg (258x387, 31.94K)

How about that rumoured Bill Murray and Eddie Murphy Batman movie they were proposing before the 89 film? xD

Something like Batman Vengeance would be awesome to see in live action.

^bump^

Fuck realism if it was realistic batman would be shot in the mouth like the dumb bitch he is. Better to go fully zany, have clayface, poison ivy mister freeze. Have a Henry cavill superman team up against braniac or metallo, have a worlds finest movie where the two best buddies actually behave like friends and work together! I'm so sick of joker, harley Quinn and catwoman it's fucking ridiculous.

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-135134_Google.jpg (1440x1696, 588.13K)

I've actually wanted Mad Hatter as a villain for a while now along with Man Bat

Depends on media. If it's live action movie then realistic version is the only way to go. Quips and supernatural shit never works. It always comes off as tacky and cringe. Nolan knew this and made his Batman closer to Bond.

If it's animated then sure, throw realism away. It's a fucking cartoon anyway so everything goes.

Realistic Batman is for niggerfaggots.

Batman TAS was a cartoon but tackled the absurdity of some of the villains seriously but with a wink in the eye.

I loved Batman Begins but once Gotham started to look more and more like Chicago and got away from the Narrows, I found the immersion completely lost.

^^bump^^

Realistic Batman is pretentious and boring. Realism isn't innately something to aspire to, nor is a somber humorless tone. Part of the series' appeal is seeing a normie human go up against supernatural enemies. Ordinary mobsters and serial characters are dull. Removing all the unique qualities from the characters doesn't make the movies more enjoyable. It just makes them easier to fit into a cookie cutter Hollywood mold because the studios think they need to keep doing the same thing that worked once over and over again until everyone hates it.
But yeah dude, can't wait to see a serial killer Mr Freeze who kills victims with icicles. It's gonna be so real!

Serial killers*

If this woman is in her late 20s/early 30s then that picture is shit. If this woman is in her 40s dressed like that then I'd want to fuck her.

Attached: X25JX2_1.jpg (1080x1080, 164.52K)

^^bump^^

I see Mr Freeze in a realistic setting being emotionless serial killer who leaves his victims in a frozen meat locker for months at a time to have them suffer. Michael Fassbender would make an awesome Mr Freeze