Jesus christ this is shit, it's pure loathsome filth on film

jesus christ this is shit, it's pure loathsome filth on film
>but that's the point!
jesus christ what a waste of time, this is like spec ops the line of films, just a pure unpleasant waste of time only enjoyed by faggots who get off watching films push the limits in just how fucked up a movie can be. this movie is no different from the likes of sausage party, i hate it more than anything else i've seen in film.

Attached: gummo.png (1000x1487, 1.07M)

the worst part about the film is that he is a fucking chinlet

1. it's not that fucked up and 2. I know people who actually live like this. It's only disturbing insofar as it's realistic. But the fact that it's so grounded makes it compelling art.

You're just filtered, pleb

>movie is just about filthy people being degenerates
>directed by a kike
What did you expect?

> I know people who actually live like this. It's only disturbing insofar as it's realistic. But the fact that it's so grounded makes it compelling art.
Intervention is unironically more kino, this is just being fucked up for the sake of being fucked up and I say that in an objective way, because personally I was rolling my eyes throughout the entire movie.

All art is subjective, so to pretend you can speak of a film "objectively" is horseshit. I found it to be really bittersweet and ultimately an incredibly human film. It has artistic value even if you can't see it

Please watch Trash Humpers

sounds like the scene where they shoot and abuse the stray cat really got to you and you're taking out your anger on korine and his fans.

>you're taking out your anger on korine and his fans.
The fact that you're taking it this way amuses me to no end.

Attached: 1645467247916.png (329x292, 198.52K)

>this is like spec ops the line of films, just a pure unpleasant waste of time
the fuck? Spec Ops is legitimately an enjoyable shooter with good visuals. I never understood the narrative that Spec Ops is supposedly shit on a core level.

It's a boring 3rd person shooter with a surface level and retarded twist overblown by redditors as being the most kino thing to ever happen to vidya, when in reality stuff like Swat 4 BTFOs it in just about every way.

>this is like spec ops the line of films
HEY, don't insult Spec Ops: the Line like that. Its a solid game with mechanics and a story. Its about something. And the visuals, that scene at the beginning with the sand covered cityscape, breathtaking.
Its more like YIIK
>All art is subjective
No, it isn't. This shit is said by retards who can't make anything good, like Korine.
Feral cats are vermin and need to be killed on sight.
Its an anti-war story that truly explores the meaninglessness of war and the soldier's position so its hated

>Its more like YIIK
Yeah I'd say Spec Ops is similar to YIIK.

weird, I thought it was gripping with how you knew it'd throw some visceral shit your way once you realized what kind of game it was. surely I'm not the only one who likes violence in their games.

feels like what it tries in the story department somehow has pissed people off and made the write off the game entirely.

Most of it isnt scripted, this is how people are actually living in some places in america. Its not really pushing anything more just making you aware

the fact this movie is trolling you so hard in 2022 is amusing to me. it's kinda sweet that 25 years later Gummo is still making people irrationally angry. happened to roommate a few years ago when he saw the spaghetti in the bathtub scene, dude was so appalled and scandalized by something so completely banal. Korine knew exactly what he was doing

From a gameplay standpoint Spec Ops is one of the blandest third person shooters ever made (especially when compared to the likes of max payne 3, vanquish etc.), from a story standpoint it's easily one of the most pretentious and insulting ever presented within the medium of vidya, it asks the player to not engage within it at all to win, it completely misses the point of what a video game is supposed to be and provide to the consumer. Like most shit games made today, it thinks video games are the same as movies.
Your roomate probably doesn't think about you at all while you revel in this pointless memory because you got to make him feel mildly uncomfortable with your gay ass tastes in movies, so cool, dude. I'd expect nothing less from a gummo stan.

>filtered
you will never make it.
you will never be a woman.
you will never live a real life.

Attached: 1645834342224.gif (720x480, 2.98M)

>don't like this movie? it's probably because you got filtered by this one scene
Gummo and Funny Games fanboys are completely interchangeable I swear

the memory is directly related to you being a little bitch boy about Gummo. and he wasn't just mildly uncomfortable, he angrily screamed WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S DISGUSTING and stormed out of the room, which is equivalent to what you did when you made a pissy rage post about Gummo because it's "so fucked up" (it's really not)

t. non-American aka pleb

animal abuse or a kid dying is pretty much the #1 reason people will get mad about a movie being "shocking" for the sake of "shocking" so yeah, pretty much the instant one scene filter par excellence