Zahler

What the fuck is he doing? I cant find any ongoing projects that he’s working on. One of the greatest filmmaking talents of our time and he’a gonna waste his life writing shitty mediocre pulp books?

Attached: 581A901B-6924-45B2-91B7-D2069EE5879B.jpg (500x676, 57.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1yZXy5yHxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cinestate was taken out for being too based. One of the owners had sexual harassment allegations. So Zahlers projects are up in the air.

I think that people woke up and realized his movies were actually pretty fucking bad.

He is so obviously shadowbanned by the hollyjews

look up Hug Chickenpenny: The Panegyric of an Anomalous Child
>Hug Chickenpenny has been in development for a couple of years now. While details surrounding it are being kept close to the vest, for now, it’s already known that the film will be black-and-white and almost three hours long. Furthermore, as Deadline pointed out, the Jim Henson Company is involved, and the central character will be an animatronic puppet. It remains to be seen if Vince Vaughn, Fred Melamed and other regular Zahler players will star in the Gothic tale. However, the director told Word Balloon that some familiar faces, as well as other big names, have already signed on.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1yZXy5yHxE
The interview was from exactly a year ago.

Brawl in Cell Block 99 is so fucking awesome. He needs to make more brutal kino like that.

audiobooks where`?

The "fuck you I'm not shaving it" haircut

>makes 3 phenomenal films
>refuses to do more
>leaves

Attached: Zahler.jpg (1200x1800, 338.89K)

Dragged across concrete was based asf, i was surprised he portrayed niggers as assholes

Hopefully writing. He's a better writer than he is a director and I like his movies a lot.

Attached: 91hc7x+Mop.jpg (1707x2560, 535.93K)

audiobooks where!?

He did a comic

The "George Carlin".

Attached: GeorgeCarlin3.jpg (640x480, 39.02K)

he needs to find a major cinematographer, his films have been looking like shit since bone tomahawk

Yeah, dragged across concrete was so blue it reminded me of the ozark shit.

Nowhere as far as I know.

Attached: FNVYnzsXoAAhxtE.jpeg.jpg (804x1154, 98.06K)

I thought his wraths of the broken land book was mediocre trash. Ridley Scott is still adapting it though last I heard

More fun to read in this regard. The chosen period language of his western characters is enjoyable in its own right.

Dragged across concrete>bone tomohawk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Brawl in cell block 99

Congregation of Jackals was a solid first efffort. Wraiths was indeed a hard drop off.