We were probably friends in one thread and then told each other to kill themselves in another thread

We were probably friends in one thread and then told each other to kill themselves in another thread.

Attached: DA20184B-A6A8-467A-9817-3973C1114195.jpg (1100x953, 434.16K)

fuck you pal

Kill yourself

>not doing both in the same thread.
Fuck you op, I hope you die. But in all seriousness, you're alright. I wish you the best.

I love you, OP.

I have never been nice to anyone here.

I’m sorry OP

But it’s the lawwwwwww of the west

Good morning sirs

This where you come to let out your anger and hate because to pussy to do it irl?

Jesus Christ is boiling in hot excrement in hell read the Jewish Talmud.

I doubt it. I never act friendly towards you chuds

I hate literally everyone here

Attached: B341C32D-D2CA-443B-848E-15CFC06CEF08.png (600x720, 696.47K)

Same. Love you bro.

I have never told anyone to kill themselves, fren

i never tell anyone to kill themselves on here
in fact I never curse at all

Good morning sirs

Are redditfrog posters are cancer,aids,newfags,underage,tourists,shitposters OR bots.Prove me wrong,actually don't bother,I am hiding this nonsense,offtopic shit thread

fuck you

Attached: 1639361137420.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

I was thinking about the same thing the other day.

>Are redditfrog posters are cancer,aids,newfags,underage,tourists,shitposters OR bots.Prove me wrong,actually don't bother,I am hiding this nonsense,offtopic shit thread

Attached: 1646782286280.jpg (1500x1500, 188.61K)

And the sick fucked up thing is you fucks are the closest thing I've got to a friend. What the hell does that say about us, huh? How many years have we been doing this dance, us two. There's only one way this could end and I dont want it to end that way but I dont see any other way

you're the only poster on this board, I'm a figment of your imagination
now behave yourself or mommy will give you a 3 day ban

It ends when you get a job

>There's only one way this could end and I dont want it to end that way but I dont see any other way
Yep, one of us transitions and we get married.

none of us are real we dont exist