Do you guys even remember why Aragorn was here? It wasn't to discuss peace terms...

Do you guys even remember why Aragorn was here? It wasn't to discuss peace terms. He was there to distract Sauron and empty out Mordor ASAP to give Frodo passage. Cutting off the emmisary's head was exactly the right thing to do to achieve this objective. In fact the breach of etiquette is exactly why it was the right thing to do since it would fuel Sauron's rage and confuse him. If tolkien didn't write it this way he should have.

Attached: images (26).jpg (199x157, 9.13K)

war crime. He should be sentenced and rot in jail.

why didn't Aragorn put tougher sanctions on Mordor?

okay, that’s fine and all. but it still doesn’t explain why they didn’t just fly the eagles to mordor.

he broke the fairport convention

I'm glad Mouth of Sauron was cut in the theatrical release. In the books, he actually tried to negotiate and was metaphorically struck down by Aragorn's gaze. In the movie, he just comes out to lie about having killed Frodo already, it's retarded.

It was self defence

Why didn't Sauron just use white phosphorus?

The witch king was patrolling the skies. He was defeated at the end and so the Eagles could rescue the hobbits

Spread your propaganda elsewhere CNN

Gondorian sanctions prevented them being able to manufacture white phosphorus

Why is putin such an evil monster bros why can't we just have world peace?

Getting rid of Putin isn't going to get rid of Israel, America, North Korea, and China user.

Everything was okay when the Bogdanoffs were alive.

Yeah it was smart. The Mouth of Sauron looked tough. Taking him out quick probably saved a lot of lives.

That's rich coming from an RT shill, The Mouth was clearly preparing to attack Aragorn before he defended himself

Wouldn't Sauron be suspicious that they just brought the ring of power to the front gate straight after the battle of pelennor fields? Seems like an extremely dumb move to bring your weakened army to the enemy and basically hand him the ring. He wouldn't really be expecting men to destroy the ring after all and he thought it was with Pippin

LET DA LARD OF DA BLAK LAND COME FARTH

The heat from the volcano wouldn't allow them to fly. Do you know the first thing about physics?

What was Aragorn's policy regarding sanctions, Tolkien?

He was fat.

Sauron was never particularly renowned for his intelligence

>Villain is named sauron
>Doesn't even have a dinosaur tail

Booo

The mouth just wanted to get rid of Orcism rising in Gondor. Did you know Saurons army is the most diverse army in all of middle earth?

>war crime
by what standards

>ring twists eagle mind
>eat hobbit
>steal ring
ez pz

because a king who would unjustly murder somebody else, in order to further a political or military campaign, probably isn't the sort of person you want to be king. Keep in mind, tolkien builds aragorn up to be the perfect king, almost spiritually so, he heals the sick rather than spend his time consolidating his power.

It's kind of an interesting point you make up, because a lot of rulers in fact would have no problem just decapitated somebody else in order to further their military objectives...and that's exactly why we live in such a fucked up world, Tolkien would probably say. A person who is capable of using evil means like this, will undoubtedly do it again, and often.

It's just a meme dude I don't fucking know. I don't think you can go around killing ambassadors heads off during a peace meeting.

Mouth didn't attend in good faith, Aragorn was totally justified to cut his head off

Russia should have cut off the Ukrainians heads when they turned their backs to them and walked out then during the peace negotiations.

Why didn't Galadriel give Boromir some body armour?

I don't remember the Ukrainian delegation pulling out the fatigues of a dead soldier and bragging that they'd murdered them

Unless they had body cams going it's all inadmissable
As far as Aragorn and his bros are concerned the Mouth was reaching, he had to get it on and that's that

and I don't remember that scene in the movie because I haven't seen it in 10 years.

>evil monster
Putin goes for resources, exactly like what usa does, only usa has to do it overseas because there's nothing on mexico

Its just un-Aragorn like for him to do that.

>applied force is inherently evil because it just le is